Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

just watched Vierra v Keane best of Enemies

well worth catching on catch up tv if you haven't seen it

starts with Keane looking like a right cock , but you warm to him slightly by the end

he really hates Fergie though

• Like 2

This bbc show, Dolphins - Spy in the Pod has been fairly good so far but the bit with the pufferfish just now was amazing.

Pod of dolphins catch a pufferfish then spend ages passing it around between each other. Apparently under threat the pufferfish excretes a neurotoxin which whilst poisonous in large doses is rather psychotropic in smaller doses. Turns out the game of catch and pass between the dolphins is all about them getting utterly stoned.

I think this was one of the greatest things I have ever seen.  Like the way the puffer fish just swam off and left them to it once the Dolphins were suitably wasted.

Really pleased that Boardwalk is to finish after it's next season. 5 seasons is the perfect amount imo.

I thought 4 was the best yet and i'd hate to see it 'Do a Dexter'.

Really that's good news, I agree too thought it was the best yet. Season 5 should be absolutely insane so.

boardwalk have announced they are only doing one more year :(

dont know if they mess with the timing and squeeze in some real life stuff (obvious spoilers)

capone taking over chicago, which is 1925 so almost certainly will be in

lucky and meyer forming the mafia, masseria gets killed in 1931 so thats really pushing it

rothstein being killed after amassing huge gambling debts, which they've started but he's not killed to 1928

not sure what they do with nucky, do they throw him in prison? thats not till the 30s i think

Fantastic news. Love this show but bar 1 or 2 episodes this series has been quite dull. Still better then anything else on TV though.

At the same time with breaking bad gone and now this their is nothing worth watching.

I hope within the next few years we see a show that reaches the greatness of the wire and the sopranos but doubt we will.

The thing with Board Walk Empire is there is just too many characters like for example how much of last season was taken up by Gretchen Mol's character & Maggie Schroder? Is it just me or does anyone else care what either get up to? I wonder will they make the season longer, I'd guess no. Which will be a pity as V4E said if it ends in 25/26 it doesn't really end. So you've either got a skip a few years or cram it all into 10 episodes.

Glad to see Weekly Wipe back on. Last night's episode was as spot on as ever. Also looks like they're giving Limmy (if you're not aware of him, you should check him out) a platform this sereis, which is great as he's brilliant.

• Like 1

Glad to see Weekly Wipe back on. Last night's episode was as spot on as ever. Also looks like they're giving Limmy (if you're not aware of him, you should check him out) a platform this sereis, which is great as he's brilliant.

Any excuse for me to post this: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TancpHm4f4A&list=RDxfKhDiUNOG0

:crylaugh:

• Like 3

Jimi Hendrix live at Woodstock, BBC4.

I just watched the making of LA woman on BBC 3 or 4 and I think the Hendrix show is on again in about an hour after some programme about how America invented rock music ....

But back to The Doors , true they had some meh stuff in their artillery but pound for pound , are they the greatest band ever ?

Edited by tonyh29

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â