Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Community is back!!

It's been shite the past 2 seasons. Also no Chevy Chase and Donald Glover has quit the series too :(

I think the original producer or director is back for this season though. The first two episode have been good, especially the second, imo.

does anyone know if Mob city is any good? Only 6 episodes so I might give it a run.

Mentioned it earlier in the thread. I thought it was excellent, definitely worth a watch.

Edited by packoman

Shit sorry it's episode 5 Stevo but it'll be worth the wait ;)

I watched Breaking Bad episode 5 last night

Was it the one where...

they rob the train and the kid gets shot at the end by the guy from Friday Night Lights?

Yeah, it was good!

As a stand alone episode, it was just about my favourite of the whole 5 seasons.

• Like 1

Interesting. I've finished episode 5 of Breaking Bad.

It's bloody brilliant, but it isn't close to S4 of the Wire yet.

So either I disagree, or I'm in for an incredible few episodes!!

You're 5 episodes into a 16 episode season. I love them both with equal measure, but if I could choose only one to watch again it would be S5 of BB.

Basically every episode from where you are now is an absolute ripper, apart from on EP in the second half which slows it all down a little for the build up. It's relentless, that's how I like my TV.

Flick back a few pages. There's some Archer fans here.

It's superb, imo.

It's brilliant and as I mentioned before a few pages back, the new season starts on Monday in the States. Can't wait.

You're 5 episodes into a 16 episode season. I love them both with equal measure, but if I could choose only one to watch again it would be S5 of BB.

Basically every episode from where you are now is an absolute ripper, apart from on EP in the second half which slows it all down a little for the build up. It's relentless, that's how I like my TV.

What he said, I also think s5e5 is the best of the first half of the season but 14 can not be topped by possibly anything.

This bbc show, Dolphins - Spy in the Pod has been fairly good so far but the bit with the pufferfish just now was amazing.

Pod of dolphins catch a pufferfish then spend ages passing it around between each other. Apparently under threat the pufferfish excretes a neurotoxin which whilst poisonous in large doses is rather psychotropic in smaller doses. Turns out the game of catch and pass between the dolphins is all about them getting utterly stoned.

starting now on S4C

a programme about a chap wot I knows that's got me into a good few gigs

Dan Bach, bit of a music fan

(you can get subtitles if your lingually limited!)

Edited by chrisp65

boardwalk have announced they are only doing one more year :(

dont know if they mess with the timing and squeeze in some real life stuff (obvious spoilers)

capone taking over chicago, which is 1925 so almost certainly will be in

lucky and meyer forming the mafia, masseria gets killed in 1931 so thats really pushing it

rothstein being killed after amassing huge gambling debts, which they've started but he's not killed to 1928

not sure what they do with nucky, do they throw him in prison? thats not till the 30s i think

Edited by villa4europe

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â