Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Love Robot Chicken, although haven't seen it in a while.

I liked the Star Wars episodes (better than Family Guy's efforts, imo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpE_xMRiCLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuebj4kVOy4

• Like 3

The Star Wars episodes of Robot Chicken are some of the funniest things I've ever seen. And I don't even like Star Wars.

The glimpse of what happened when Luke threw the grenade in the AT-AT in ESB always has me laughing like a drain.

Edited by Chindie

Bloody love Robot Chicken, and you're right, their Star Wars special was funnier than Family Guys, though I do love Seth Macfarlane and Seth Green arguing over which is better as Peter and Chris at the end of each episode on FG.

My personal favourites...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSj2h5_vksU

and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eogIsiqbuOw

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 3

I'll quite happily talk about Homeland, I've really enjoyed it all the way though. I watched the season 3 finale last night and thought that was really the only way it could have ended. It might be a bit predictable, but if it had gone any other way I don't think it would have been nearly as effective.

It'd be a good place to end the show, but it seems they're going to do another season.

Homeland.

First series was excellent. Really very very good.

But it's clearly a prime example of a show that had one season planned out, and when given a second it didn't really know where to go. The second season was crap until the last couple of episodes. This season has been ok for most of it, but there's still huge chunks that are pointless.

Spoilers up to the end of season 3 below

Brody should have been killed off after season 2. He's served little purpose in season 3, and everything that he has done could probably have been shoved into one episode at the end of season 2. That episode where we first saw him in whatever far off place he was was an incredibly pointless hour of television.

Her baby has also proved to be pointless (so far)

The stuff at the start of the series, with Dana and the family sort of just fizzled out into nothing. And then when Brody was killed and it would actually be interesting to see how his family reacted, they were nowhere to be seen. Basically I think Season 2 and 3 could have been ONE good season. Instead they've tried to stretch it out to 2 and it's messy as a result

I think Homeland has been a big shame to be honest. Started brilliantly but seasons 2 and 3 have been all over the place, imo.

I hold out little hope for season 4.

Edited by Stevo985

Homeland.

But it's clearly a prime example of a show that had one season planned out, and when given a second it didn't really know where to go. The second season was crap until the last couple of episodes. This season has been ok for most of it, but there's still huge chunks that are pointless.

Brody should have been killed off after season 2. He's served little purpose in season 3, and everything that he has done could probably have been shoved into one episode at the end of season 2. That episode where we first saw him in whatever far off place he was was an incredibly pointless hour of television.

The stuff at the start of the series, with Dana and the family sort of just fizzled out into nothing. And then when Brody was killed and it would actually be interesting to see how his family reacted, they were nowhere to be seen. Basically I think Season 2 and 3 could have been ONE good season. Instead they've tried to stretch it out to 2 and it's messy as a result

I think Homeland has been a big shame to be honest. Started brilliantly but seasons 2 and 3 have been all over the place, imo.

Agree 100%. First series was great, but since then it's been incredibly average.

Homeland.

They should have pushed all the Brody stuff out of the way after season 1, or atleast took the main focus off him.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â