Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Why do you want to see a broken vadge anyway? Have you seen the stuff they have on that show? It's disgusting.

yeah, having now channel hopped a few times it does appear to be some sort of legitimate medical condition show

very poor

Watched the first episode of Tequila Sisters last night... and it does not belong in this thread, being the "Good TV Show" thread but it feels so weird to see someone I actually know on TV.

tequila-sisters-television-critic-associ

Where do you know them from? It was a forum about hair-care wasn't it?

• Like 1

Documentary on the Terracotta Army was on ch 4 the other night

Pretty interesting , hope I'm alive when they finally open Qin's tomb ... It's gonna make Tutankhamen's tomb look like a paupers grave .... Isn't it ?

• Like 1

Watched the first episode of Tequila Sisters last night... and it does not belong in this thread, being the "Good TV Show" thread but it feels so weird to see someone I actually know on TV.

tequila-sisters-television-critic-associ

I know the one on the far right, she worked in the New York office and would always ask for my help when she was over every month or two. Naturally I would go running.

• Like 1

Posted Image

I know the one on the far right, she worked in the New York office and would always ask for my help when she was over every month or two. Naturally I would go running.

Shouldn't you have gone and helped her rather than worrying about your fitness ?
  • Like 3

Documentary on the Terracotta Army was on ch 4 the other night

Pretty interesting , hope I'm alive when they finally open Qin's tomb ... It's gonna make Tutankhamen's tomb look like a paupers grave .... Isn't it ?

going OT...

i didnt like it when i was there, not sure if cos i'm younger and didnt get the buzz when it was discovered, its top 5 on my dads bucket list, but when you go through the door and someone says they've never found a complete one, only smashed ones, not sure why it surprised and disappointed me so much! guess id never really thought about it, i just assumed they were still whole and they were excavating round them!

179223_10150132463570917_1701518_n.jpg

wasnt expecting them to be out the back with the plaster of paris putting them back together

168055_10150132463815917_5432388_n.jpg

Edited by villa4europe

Hello Ladies was absolutely brilliant. Best 'comedy' series since the office imo. Stephen Merchant was brilliant in this. I hate 99% of all comedy shows and films in the whole so nice to finally find one I enjoyed.

Edited by donnie

Is burn notice worth watching

It's pretty good actually. It's a bit of fun; the good bit about it is is one of those shows that you can watch for 45 minutes for a bit of escapism and not become too invested in. It's a bit formulaic but still quite watchable.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â