Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Jesus wept Walking Dead is dire now

Think you'll be pretty alone in that view.

There is only one road in America it seems and its always autumn. Walk around bump into zombie, show off impressive makeup effects move on.. repeat over and over.

The zombies have no relevance to anything, the Dead films used them as social satire, this could just be a show about people avoiding crazy dogs or something.

No direction in the story, annoying characters, bad acting it goes on and on, but its violent and gory so its all okay.

If they had actually followed the graphic novel rather than just using the odd character and location it would have been a dark grim masterpiece.

It was the bad acting that got me when I watched the first season.

I could have gotten over everything else and sat through a fairly entertaining show. But the acting (plus the dreadful dialogue) made it unwatchable for me. Gave up after 1 season.

Aye, I'm not a fan of people who go into a dedicated thread and shit on whatever it is the thread's about so I wouldn't do it myself.

I can see why people like it, it's just too cheesy and poorly acted for me.

I was more referring to the post above by VF1970 that I'm too afraid to even read as it might be spoiler for an episode not yet aired in the UK :) ... and that there's a place for those posts.

I was more referring to the post above by VF1970 that I'm too afraid to even read as it might be spoiler for an episode not yet aired in the UK :) ... and that there's a place for those posts.

Thom Yorke does Rick up the wrong un giving him bad AIDS, the word removed.

• Like 1

Elementary is good show. I refused to watch it at first because I thought the Americans would screw it up having Watson as Lucy Lui of all people. I liked Miller as Sherlock though. I eventually gave it a try because I saw it got good reviews and I must say, it's a really good show. Miller is great as Sherlock and Lucy Lui's character actually works as Watson. 

I also liked Moriaty but maybe I am a little biased because I am in love with Natalie Dormer.

Covered the MASSIVE spoiler there (one I agree with).

I've caught up (34 episodes) in a little over two weeks. Interesting if not great, it's an easy watch. 

Elementary is good show. I refused to watch it at first because I thought the Americans would screw it up having Watson as Lucy Lui of all people. I liked Miller as Sherlock though. I eventually gave it a try because I saw it got good reviews and I must say, it's a really good show. Miller is great as Sherlock and Lucy Lui's character actually works as Watson. 

I also liked Moriaty but maybe I am a little biased because I am in love with Natalie Dormer.

Covered the MASSIVE spoiler there (one I agree with).

I've caught up (34 episodes) in a little over two weeks. Interesting if not great, it's an easy watch. 

lucy lui ......twice on a sunday

• Like 1

now that Celebrity Jungle has finished, time to either start Dexter or Boardwalk Empire.

Not sure which one will appeal more to both myself and my wife, i'm not a fan of period dramas generally and wife doesn't like the sound of empathising with a serial killer.

now that Celebrity Jungle has finished, time to either start Dexter or Boardwalk Empire.

Not sure which one will appeal more to both myself and my wife, i'm not a fan of period dramas generally and wife doesn't like the sound of empathising with a serial killer.

Dexter is brilliant right up until Season 4, that's where it peaked. I wouldn't recommend watching from Season 5 onwards. Especially the last season, it was pretty bad.

Edited by Ginko

With some stubbornness (and for no other reason, really) I had avoided The Wire until the other week. Watched it all the way through and what can I say but:

sheeeeeeeit.png.

what a waste of obduracy.

Excellent TV - though the last series was the least enjoyable for me.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â