Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Just finished the first season of Bates Motel & loved it. storyline can be a bit far fetched but the acting is brilliant, especially young Norman.

Also enjoying Vikings.

Great character though.

Like Janice in the Sopranos. Excruciatingly annoying. But brilliant.

I'd say Tony's mother would be more fitting for that!

I posed this question on Twitter.

Who's more annoying? Livia Soprano, Janice Soprano or Helen Seinfeld?

Friday Night Lights is over! :(

Decent enough final episode, although

I  was a bit annoyed at how the state game finished. Kind of wanted to see the reactions etc. BUt I guess that's the done thing these days isn't it. Would have been too straight forward to have a normal ending.

Great show overall. As I said before, it's on a tier way behind the great shows like The Wire etc. But it's decent enough for anyone looking for a new show to watch.

• Like 2

fringe just gets more and more absurd as it goes along but I really enjoyed it

fringe just gets more and more absurd as it goes along but I really enjoyed it

• Like 1

BSG.

Still enjoying it, but there's various bits that annoy me. Nothing important.

I'll spoiler it but it's very minor

The press conferences that the president has on her ship. Something about them just seem so weird. Like it's all fake (obviously it's fake, it's a show. But I mean within the context of the show).

And everyone has press passes and that sort of thing. I just find it really strange.

It was the same with the independent investigation thing about the water tank explosion. Who were those people on the panel? How was it suddenly so official, like they do that sort of thing every day.

As I said, it doesn't matter, but those bits annoyed me for some reason

I also don't like StarBuck. But I think that stems from her 24 days, where she was a **** pain in the arse

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â