Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Just remember from second half of season two until the end is where it becomes brilliant. When the word Pegasus means something to you then you know you're at the part where you the show really gets going.

I hope BSG does indeed improve because I'm underwhelmed nearing the end of the first series. It starts brilliantly but plods along in the middle of the series. Gaius is a constant irritating presence. A new plot line will dominate for an episode (Zarek) and then be dropped completely (I'm sure this will return but you'd think there would be some mention of it in the meantime).

Well, if what Conor says is true, then it being the end of the first season doesn't really matter, as in they didn't build in a climax because it was near the season end, it's just a 4 season story.

Think that was my problem with it first time round. It just didn't seem to be going anywhere.

On another note, I asked my Dad if he'd watched it, since he's a sci fi nut and will watch anything with spaceships in it, and he had. He was pretty enthusiastic about it too. Although his favourite show is SG1, so I took it with a pinch of salt.

The whole of BSG is a story arc. Season one is both trying to have access for new viewers while setting up the base for the story. I can't really remember much happening in the first season but it's still key to the whole show. But treat it like a single incredibly long movie, nothing much happens early on in movies.

Also Giaus Baltar is the best character in tv history.

The whole of BSG is a story arc. Season one is both trying to have access for new viewers while setting up the base for the story. I can't really remember much happening in the first season but it's still key to the whole show. But treat it like a single incredibly long movie, nothing much happens early on in movies.

Also Giaus Baltar is the best character in tv history.

Walter Bishop > Baltar 

Ron Swanson > Any other TV character ever.

bal2.jpg

"A woman comes into the shoe store today, so huge she's protected by Green Peace, and asks for a size 4 shoe. So I ask if she wants to eat them here or take them home. And she has the nerve to complain about my performance."

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â