Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

just watched 2 episodes of the Bridge. Has been enjoyable so far.

2 main characters have good chemistry and mysterious enough show . Nordic Noir is here to stay

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

just watched 2 episodes of the Bridge. Has been enjoyable so far.

2 main characters have good chemistry and mysterious enough show . Nordic Noir is here to stay

This was one of the best things shown on TV last year - absolutely brilliant, each and every episode!

You're definately right about the two main characters - they're brilliant together.

• Like 1

Strangely, I felt curious about the recent Rory and Will - World Champions series on Channel 5 so recorded it...

Pretty glad I did - even though I'm ashamed to admit it, it was pretty funny and some of the 'world titles' they competed in just went to show how random Britain can actually be! Easy viewing!

Utopia was brilliant, can't help but think series 2 will be a disapointing follow up if they try to entend the series run to fit more episodes in, 6 episodes was perfect.

Anyone watching Derek? Thought last years pilot was awful but the series has been decent, very funny in parts, last nights autograph part when Kevin tries to sell uncle bens autograph made me loff.

And the walking dead has been a tad of a let down since it returned, seen the first 2 episodes of the second part of season 3.

There was a documentary about The Pirate Bay on BBC4 a couple of nights ago.

Watched it last night. Really interesting, especially for someone like me who didn't really follow the case in the first place.

I'm on episode 3 of Utopia... and all I can say is... WTF! 

Some crazy series. 

best tv ive watched in years, i really enjoyed it. theres some major mind **** plot twists right up to the last 3 minutes of the last episode.

I am going through Arrested Development for the umpteenth time and it's only just dawned on me that the "on the next episode" segment shown at the end never actually happens in the next episode :)

Also just realised that the Funke's marriage counsellor is Saul from Breaking Bad !

Utopia was brilliant, can't help but think series 2 will be a disapointing follow up if they try to entend the series run to fit more episodes in, 6 episodes was perfect.

Anyone watching Derek? Thought last years pilot was awful but the series has been decent, very funny in parts, last nights autograph part when Kevin tries to sell uncle bens autograph made me loff.

And the walking dead has been a tad of a let down since it returned, seen the first 2 episodes of the second part of season 3.

I like Derek. It's cliched and forcefed, but it makes me chuckle and it does occasionally move me.

The first episode for series 3 (part 2) of the Walking Dead was a bit of a let down, but last weeks was decent. I do fear it had become a little parodied of itself lately though. Much like the farm I want Woodford to burn ASAP.

I've watched every episode of The Following so far, and whereas it's not bad, it sure is predictable.

It is bad, so bad its good!

The fun is picking out the plot holes, my fav being the baddie clever enough to set up a cult but not to take Bacons gun away after stabbing him.

The acting apart from Bacon is also bloody woeful.

Its convenient as well that each week someone else pops up (who they should be watching)who can be killed by the baddies.

Â