Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

True. Started on Workaholics so gotta get through those first.

I've watched a fair few of them off and on, I'm not too sure if I could sit through such a large amount of episodes though, it's funny, but not *that* funny

Yeah, that's how I am with Workaholics. It's a decent show that I enjoy watching if it happens to be on or I am bored, but doesn't compare to others such as Always Sunny or Parks and Rec, where I can go through so many episodes in a day.

Parks and Rec

I watched the first 3 of that, didn't think it was that good? Maybe it was because I was shattered when I was watching it.

The League is another one, watched all 40+ episodes in about 10 days!

I watched the first 3 of that, didn't think it was that good? Maybe it was because I was shattered when I was watching it.

The League is another one, watched all 40+ episodes in about 10 days!

It took me a while on Parks and Rec, kind of grew on me though. I could definitely understand someone not liking it though. The League is quite good from what I've seen of it here and there. Might have to take the time as some point and properly watch it though.

Yeah was a half decent ending. I can't think of one TV series which has managed a really good ending. But the Fringe ending isn't too bad. Much better than the Lost finale.

Prison Break (not including the dvd special)

Smallville

Battlestar Galactica

Dollhouse (as long as you include ep13)

Bye bye Fringe. 5 years eh? The ending was OK. Nothing great.

I can't help feel that they could've shown us a bit more of the altered time i.e. shown us Walter and Michael in 2167 maybe. In the end they chopped it about as abruptly as they could have.

True. Started on Workaholics so gotta get through those first.

I've watched a fair few of them off and on, I'm not too sure if I could sit through such a large amount of episodes though, it's funny, but not *that* funny

It gets funnier. The "in jokes" are worth the effort.

Series 3-5 of Curb are the best thing TV has ever produced in my opinion. Comedy wise of course, nothing will ever match up to Breaking bad.

Unles you were talking about Workaholics. In which case, never seen it.

What do y'all think of Utopia? I quite liked the first ep. It's breaking new gory ground for TV and its very stylistic. It's lovely to look at.

Game of Thrones season 2 is being repeated on Sky Atlantic starting tonight @ 23:10.

Only saw season 1 late last year and it was, without doubt, one of the best shows I've ever watched so I can't wait for this!

Season 2 isn't as good - it suffers a little because, unlike the first series where you've got a basic story thread that runs through the series and things that ping off from it (Ned's story being the backbone of it all) the second series has about 8 different stories all going on at the same time and there isn't the core focus story arc of a single character to pin it all together.

But it's still pissing good. I'm really keen to rewatch it in prep for season 3, but the bluray isn't out till March :(. There are some stunning episodes and moments, and a few nice new characters (of the tens it throws at you!).

Season 2 isn't as good - it suffers a little because, unlike the first series where you've got a basic story thread that runs through the series and things that ping off from it (Ned's story being the backbone of it all) the second series has about 8 different stories all going on at the same time and there isn't the core focus story arc of a single character to pin it all together.

But it's still pissing good. I'm really keen to rewatch it in prep for season 3, but the bluray isn't out till March :(. There are some stunning episodes and moments, and a few nice new characters (of the tens it throws at you!).

I've heard other people say the same about season 2 but still can't wait.

I finished the books a couple of weeks ago so I know what's coming up. The storylines from A Storm of Swords in seasons 3 and 4 (assuming it's given the go ahead) are going to be amazing!

Anyone watching Utopia? What the F is that about?

I watched the first one. Was it on last night? Or is the second one on tonight? I guess I'll have to 4OD it. It was ok. It reminded me of the good bits of Kill List in a way, a strange air of uneasyness about the whole thing, but in a good way. Plus it had the two guys in it, so maybe it was that. It did make me wonder though how much of it would be lost on people who don't know what are/have never used internet forums before, what with the meeting up with strangers who arent really strangers but you don't know what they look like thing.

As I say, it was OK, didn't blow my mind or anything, but I'll stick with it.

Dammit! Why didn't I look at this thread yesterday!

Wanted to see GoT Season 2 next time it was on telly. Will have to catch up on episode 1 and watch the rest (is it weekly or daily they're showing it?)

Dammit! Why didn't I look at this thread yesterday!

Wanted to see GoT Season 2 next time it was on telly. Will have to catch up on episode 1 and watch the rest (is it weekly or daily they're showing it?)

Don't panic! Episode 1 is being shown again on Thursday @ 02:05 and Saturday @ 22:00.

Episode 2 on next Monday @ 23:10 and repeated at the same times as above I would guess.

• Like 1

I know I've said it before (plenty of times :)) but anyone with an interest in the GoT series really should read the books. They are utterly fantastic and really give the charcters and story the flesh it deserves.

Â