Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

23 hours ago, HeyAnty said:

She’s probably shouldnt be watching such stuff at her age but I watched rambo and bloodsport at that age.   Dont think did me any harm.  Can cause fights with the wife though 

I've got the same argument at home. My wife won't let our 7 year old watch Lord of the Rings and doesn't like it when I point out that she watched Mad Max when she was only 5.

23 hours ago, HeyAnty said:

She wanted to.  I drew the line there.  She’s been watching subtitles for a couple of years.  Its why she’s such a good reader.  

She’s probably shouldnt be watching such stuff at her age but I watched rambo and bloodsport at that age.   Dont think did me any harm.  Can cause fights with the wife though 

would imagine she offers little resistance and would they be over pretty quick with the added knowledge gleaned off a green beret and kumite champion 

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

would imagine she offers little resistance and would they be over pretty quick with the added knowledge gleaned off a green beret and kumite champion 

You would be surprised, she’s very good at smashing bricks with her forehead 

1 hour ago, HeyAnty said:

You would be surprised, she’s very good at smashing bricks with her forehead 

Which one though? the top brick or the third one down?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â