Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

On 18/08/2024 at 19:17, Villa87 said:

I was thinking this, but just want to start Yellowstone! May well do 1923 first! 

We've up to date with Yellowstone (until the new episodes next month), and just finished 1883. Very good, but why on earth did it start off with a spoiler for what would happen at (OK, near) the end? 

1923 next. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Not seen anybody talk about Industry made by HBO but aired on BBC at a crazy 11pm slot. All 3 series are on iPlayer. The best thing I have seen in many years. 

Been toying with this for a while so think I'll give it a go! Heard a lot of good things

• Like 1

Was put onto a sort of anime show by my daughter.  Wouldn’t be into Anime at all but she wanted to watch it with me.

Death Note.  Through the first half of episodes.  Is really real well done and original idea.  Gets 8.9 in imdb.

37 minutes ago, Milfner said:

The Penguin, episode 4. Incredible television. 

Honest...I think it's paint by numbers average stuff, watched about 20 mins of episode 4 and turned it off to watch another night 

It's not particularly good at anything bar Farrell 

On 12/10/2024 at 21:34, mykeyb said:

Last season of Brassic was easily the worst so far.

Started watching this recently and felt it went completely off a cliff after s1. Had a pretty decent premise but never fully realised. Think I stopped watching after S4 and probably won't go back to it now. 

42 minutes ago, Milfner said:

The Penguin, episode 4. Incredible television. 

I'm surprisingly liking The Penguin a lot. Not usually the type of thing i'd go for but it's very good so far. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â