Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Just now, theboyangel said:

Funnily enough - was planning to rewatch S1 and then plough through the rest.. but I’ll just read your posts instead 😬 

Just finishing my I've lost count re - binge. It's that kind of show. Had the rare quality of knowing when to bring the curtain down.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

That would definitely be on my list of overrated films, LOTF. 

Hmmm. I thought it was OK. Not brilliant, but not terrible either. 

The Grand Tour finale was very good. I think on a list of specials it wouldn't quite hit the heights but it worked as a send off with the dial tuned back on the stupid a couple of notches and with the an oddly melancholic bassline with much musing on the ending of things and moving on. 

Zimbabwe is a truly beautiful country, and perhaps one of the great successes of show(s) has been their ability to look at unfashionable nations that the news would have you believe were on fire or barely functioning basket cases and revealing them to be gems. Ever since I was old enough to understand the news Zimbabwe was just an economic crisis with a border.

Special mention to the moment right at the end paying off James' gag that he would delete the other hosts details the second they finished working together. The final shot of James as they drive off into their separate directions is him fiddling with his phone.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â