Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

4 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

I always watch taskmaster, but have to say I’m a little put off this series, I can only imagine how annoying Rosie Jones will get. 

Same here! I am going to give it a try over the weekend. Normally I can't wait to watch an episode of Taskmaster 

• Like 1

New series of Taskmaster started last night looking good. Appreciate Rosie Jones brings out the hate in people maybe due to her being a disabled and a lesbian. Or some other reason. I thought she was the standout last night and normally not her biggest fan due to her being a disabled lesbian. Or her humour never hit the spot for me, one of the two. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

last episode of the grand tour got me a little bit actually. yes clarkson is a bit of a prick but there's no denying those 3 have made some fantastic TV over the years. going to miss it more than i thought i would.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

You know what really annoys me about some TV shows, how some characters never change their clothes for the whole season, in fact, I don't think Boyd Crowder got out of that suit for the whole 6 seasons. 

A regular change of clothes wouldn’t be true to the character 😜

22 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

I always watch taskmaster, but have to say I’m a little put off this series, I can only imagine how annoying Rosie Jones will get. 

Episode 1 was actually pretty good, 

I thought they all came across pretty well and was pleasantly surprised by Andy Zaltzman's contribution.

Personally I don't find Rosie Jones' stand-up material funny but I don't like Sarah Miilican's routines either - however, I thought SM was very funny on Taskmaster so I'll see if my mind changes on RJ

I find the outrage surrounding RJ (on both sides of the camp) stupidly over the top though. If you don't like someone, something - don't watch it but in the same breath, don't overbearingly label folk for not liking it.  

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Episode 1 was actually pretty good, 

I thought they all came across pretty well and was pleasantly surprised by Andy Zaltzman's contribution.

Personally I don't find Rosie Jones' stand-up material funny but I don't like Sarah Miilican's routines either - however, I thought SM was very funny on Taskmaster so I'll see if my mind changes on RJ

I find the outrage surrounding RJ (on both sides of the camp) stupidly over the top though. If you don't like someone, something - don't watch it but in the same breath, don't overbearingly label folk for not liking it.  

I’ve not round to it yet, will give it a watch tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Well, I have to admit, the 'spoiler' that Kevin Costner mysteriously disappears from s5 of Yellowstone, is indeed no biggy. We're three episodes in, and it's a mess. Worst series so far. Will persevere nonetheless. 

And, late to the party as usual, I've just finally watched 'Legends of the Fall' (1994) for the first time, and now I know exactly where 'Yellowstone' came from. KayCee IS Brad Pitt's Tristan, and the parallels just go on and on. 

Mr Inbetween. 

Spoiler

Those Aussies are a rule to themselves. "Champ means cock sucker." Ray has me in stitches the way he's so straightforward with his answers. You know when you want someone to say no, out of sympathy, but instead they give you a yes.

Edited by sheepyvillian

21 hours ago, mjmooney said:

And, late to the party as usual, I've just finally watched 'Legends of the Fall' (1994) for the first time, and now I know exactly where 'Yellowstone' came from. KayCee IS Brad Pitt's Tristan, and the parallels just go on and on. 

That would definitely be on my list of overrated films, LOTF. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

No one would even remember that. It's not a major character in the show, it's just a funny moment. If you haven't watched Justified by now you probably never will.

Funnily enough - was planning to rewatch S1 and then plough through the rest.. but I’ll just read your posts instead 😬 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â