Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

9 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

The Bear is a masterpiece . How bloody good is Jamie Lee Curtis?

"I don't know how to say I'm sorry." That line just crushed me.

She’s got one helluva body of work, Tony Curtis was her dad, and she’s married to Nigel Tufnel 🤯🤯🤯

7 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

She’s got one helluva body of work, Tony Curtis was her dad, and she’s married to Nigel Tufnel 🤯🤯🤯

Mother was Janet Leigh of Psycho fame. You can actually see the resemblance. I was never really a fan of her father's stuff.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Mother was Janet Leigh of Psycho fame. You can actually see the resemblance. I was never really a fan of her father's stuff.

Nobody's perfect. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

I'm just finishing the 5th season of Justified.  I thought Michael Rapaport was quite good in it as Darryl Crowe Jr. Always liked him from his role in True Romance. 

Terminator Zero is a bit good isn't it? Only a few episodes in but it's top tier Anime so far.

Just goes to show that there are good stories to be made about that world despite what the risible efforts since T2 would have us believe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Terminator Zero is a bit good isn't it? Only a few episodes in but it's top tier Anime so far.

Just goes to show that there are good stories to be made about that world despite what the risible efforts since T2 would have us believe.

Thats next on the list.

im rewatching Arcane on Netflix, this time with my 14yr old daughter.

its visually stunning. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Thats next on the list.

im rewatching Arcane on Netflix, this time with my 14yr old daughter.

its visually stunning. 

Yeah Arcane is great. S2 later this year iirc.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Gareth Dillahunt in the last season of Justified. Just how good was he as Francis Woolcot in Deadwood?

He played multiple characters in Deadwood (one of the best shows ever in my book). He’s always good, even in crap like Fear the Walking Dead. 

8 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

He played multiple characters in Deadwood (one of the best shows ever in my book). He’s always good, even in crap like Fear the Walking Dead. 

The amount of times I've watched Deadwood and it never gets boring. That dialogue is a lesson in life itself. 

2 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

The amount of times I've watched Deadwood and it never gets boring. That dialogue is a lesson in life itself. 

I quote Al Swearingen to this very day. All of which I can’t post here 🤣

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, choffer said:

Taskmaster series 18 started tonight. I’m already in love with Emma Sidi. I saw her first, lads. 

I always watch taskmaster, but have to say I’m a little put off this series, I can only imagine how annoying Rosie Jones will get. 

Edited by mikeyp102

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â