Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

8 hours ago, YLN said:

I am rewatching Better Call Saul from the start and I couldn't disagree with myself any more. It's absolutely fantastic. I have no recollection of anything that happened in it. It's like I never watched it the first time. 

I feel like I was just watching it to see what happened before Breaking Bad, but now I'm watching it because it absolutely stands on its own two feet. Great show

It's a worthy show tbf. It took me a while to get through it because, as you said, it's entirely different from BB, so I found myself having to adjust and take it on its own merit.

59 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

It's a worthy show tbf. It took me a while to get through it because, as you said, it's entirely different from BB, so I found myself having to adjust and take it on its own merit.

one of the most unnerving nutters in TV show history as well in Lalo, great television 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Andy_10 said:

Im a fan of her face.

Shes no Jennifer Connelly, but shes quite lovely in my humble opinion.

I quite like the show too. Its got some interesting characters in it.

I can imagine going to the town were they filmed Brassic and not finding any females in her league. They would all be Nora Batty wannabes chewing their gums.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

I can imagine going to the town were they filmed Brassic and not finding any females in her league. They would all be Nora Batty wannabes chewing their gums.

Well, if they're "Chewing their gums" to replace the urge to smoke, then due credit to them. I can say from experience, the Netherworld has it's share of lookers, aside from the collagen filled lips.

5 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Watching a bit of Sopranos. I always thought Furuo came across as a scary guy without ever slipping into parody. 

I know it’s had mixed reviews but the first couple of episodes of Kaos have been very enjoyable. Goldblum is perfect as Zeus. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Be interesting to see how the final season of Yellowstone deals with the absence of Kevin Costner's character. It's not like the end of last season was written with that in mind. 

I'm on s4. Thanks for the spoiler. 😡

• Like 2

On 29/08/2024 at 20:43, sheepyvillian said:

The Larry David episode with Michael J Fox. The brilliance of Fox allowing himself to parody his "Parkinsons." What better way to overcome any stigma attached to that awful illness. 

"Michael J Fox 'bout to be Michael J ****** Up in a minute!"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I'm on s4. Thanks for the spoiler. 😡

It's not a spoiler in anyway. That was my point. He was in the last season part 1. Then, he and the writer had some dispute, causing the whole of part 2, of the final season, to be rewritten without his character. I was merely intrigued to how they will deal with that unexpected absence because, apparently, he had a clause in  his contract that his character could not be killed off..

It's no big secret. 

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

It's not a spoiler in anyway. That was my point. He was in the last season part 1. Then, he and the writer had some dispute, causing the whole of part 2, of the final season, to be rewritten without his character. I was merely intrigued to how they will deal with that unexpected absence because, apparently, he had a clause in  his contract that his character could not be killed off..

It's no big secret. 

Yup, it's Costners IRL shenanigans including the divorce and him wanting to bugger off to make the Horizon: An American Saga movies that happened. Not a in series thing. Been all over the news for a year at least.

• Thanks 1

Just now, sne said:

Yup, it's Costners IRL shenanigans including the divorce and him wanting to bugger off to make the Horizon: An American Saga movies that happened. Not a in series thing. Been all over the news for a year at least.

Shame really. For me, he was integral to everything that happened in the show. It's no secret that his ego is rather inflated, although, I felt his acting had got better over the years, especially when you remember the American accent in that Robin Hood crap. One of them movie's that, for me, was never remotely as good as some like to remember. 

I've just cringed at the memory of Christian Slater all decked out in "Green".

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â