Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

The new Flintoff show Field of Dreams is looking very promising after 2 episodes. 

Always rated him as a player, struggled with him off the pitch - This series seems to be showing him as genuine good egg who wants to do fantastic things. 

Hope it carries on like this. Very wholesome.

• Like 1

finished Eric

torn on it because I think it was good but the elephant in the room knocked points off it, it made it different but in the wrong way, not a clue if it would have stood alone without it because while the performances are very good the overall story is just ok, they failed with any kind of suspense though

its like a 6.5/10

• Like 2

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

finished Eric

torn on it because I think it was good but the elephant in the room knocked points off it, it made it different but in the wrong way, not a clue if it would have stood alone without it because while the performances are very good the overall story is just ok, they failed with any kind of suspense though

its like a 6.5/10

Pretty much agree on that. It wasn't crap, it had some saving graces, but overall it just didn't really work. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Caved in and got a Paramount+ subscription, just so we can burn through the whole of Yellowstone/1883/1923. 

Must get around to watching them but there’s so so much of it!

My favourite ‘western’ series of late have been Godless (Netflix) and The English (BBC) - both visually stunning and great storylines

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Must get around to watching them but there’s so so much of it!

My favourite ‘western’ series of late have been Godless (Netflix) and The English (BBC) - both visually stunning and great storylines

Yeah, both very good. 

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm if From goes anywhere in season 2 or are they just jerking us all off. As I just watched the finale of season 1 and the red flags are this just a load of shite thrown at the wall that isn't actually going to ever be wrapped up in any satisfactory way.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Can anyone confirm if From goes anywhere in season 2 or are they just jerking us all off. As I just watched the finale of season 1 and the red flags are this just a load of shite thrown at the wall that isn't actually going to ever be wrapped up in any satisfactory way.

I enjoyed it, probably only jerked off in a couple of episodes. I’m still yet to climax.

• Haha 1

On 16/08/2024 at 11:09, theboyangel said:

Like the look of that but don’t have Apple TV 😢

Have you ever looked for wiki page about the type of champagne that those pirate types might drink? 

(DM me if you think I'm having a meltdown and making no sense)

• Like 1

On 16/08/2024 at 09:39, mjmooney said:

Caved in and got a Paramount+ subscription, just so we can burn through the whole of Yellowstone/1883/1923. 

I’m going to watch Vikings Valhalla then going to start Yellowstone - looking forward to it. Really enjoyed 1883. 

• Like 1

Latest series of Alone has started and I’m a sucker for it! 

Different first episode though, focussing on setting up the sites in the Arctic circle, which was a great insight.

15 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

I’m going to watch Vikings Valhalla then going to start Yellowstone - looking forward to it. Really enjoyed 1883. 

Shouldn't you watch '1923' first, to get the chronology right? 

15 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Shouldn't you watch '1923' first, to get the chronology right? 

I was thinking this, but just want to start Yellowstone! May well do 1923 first! 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â