Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This has been picking up for a few weeks now that media are allowed to publish their concerns.

You won't find many people who will claim outright that she's innocent, but there are incredibly few experts in healthcare or statistics who support the guilty verdict, and more and more are speaking out against it.

She might have done it, but the evidence used to convict her is widely considered inadequate to prove the case beyond reasonable doubt. 

My other half is a clinical investigator into maternal harm cases, had a few of her mates around for dinner and drinks a few weeks ago, got onto this topic, and they were absolutely scathing about the expert witnesses that earn a tidy packet for going on the stand and saying what they're told.

Problem I had with the show was it was one sided , taking the line that there was nothing other than circumstantial evidence  , It really needed to be argument and counter argument 

If this was your only knowledge  of her case , you would be thinking it was a miscarriage of justice , but I’m sure if you watched a documentary form the prosecution perspective you’d come away thinking she was guilty 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Problem I had with the show was it was one sided , taking the line that there was nothing other than circumstantial evidence  , It really needed to be argument and counter argument 

If this was your only knowledge  of her case , you would be thinking it was a miscarriage of justice , but I’m sure if you watched a documentary form the prosecution perspective you’d come away thinking she was guilty 

I'll give it a watch this week and try to put my bias to one side :)

I've tried watching Piglets twice now and nodded off both times. I'm not trying again.

Never got into HOTD, very poor version of GOT.

Watching Reacher 1/2 for the millionth time

10 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Time for a Shogun re - binge. 

But it's only S1. The time to re-binge will be when (and if) they ever actually finish it. I hate these long gaps between series. 

• Like 1

On 08/08/2024 at 09:24, mjmooney said:

But it's only S1. The time to re-binge will be when (and if) they ever actually finish it. I hate these long gaps between series. 

Anything that good, is worth a watch again and again. There's no rules to this game.

2 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

Boy am I glad I knew/read up absolutely nothing about Severance before starting watching it this week. Holy shit.

I watched it after a vague VT recommendation and absolutely loved it. What does really annoy me is I am yet to meet a single other person who has watched it.

7 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I watched it after a vague VT recommendation and absolutely loved it. What does really annoy me is I am yet to meet a single other person who has watched it.

Maybe you have, but you've just forgotten about it :detect:

• Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â