Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

36 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Watched the first episode of Succession yesterday and very much looking forward to getting stuck into that.

It's fantastic. Absolute top tier TV.

Started Sopranos because the wife has never seen it (as I mentioned previously).

It's amazing how little I can remember from the last time.

• Thanks 1

On 22/06/2024 at 18:35, Rodders said:

**** me the finale double bill of Doctor Who has been the worst couple of episodes I've ever seen. It makes no sense, I don't care about anyone, nothing resonates at all, just all around abysmal writing. And I thought the first two episodes were poor. **** me it's bad.

It's amazing to think a writer who writes Its A Sin can also write this total bobbins

Utterly baffling wasn't it? I still can't quite work out what they were trying to achieve. There were so many plot aspects that seemed like they were going to be hugely important that ended up just being a misdirection, or just forgotten about, or just deliberately brushed aside because presumably RTD couldn't work out where he was going with them.

8 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Started Sopranos because the wife has never seen it (as I mentioned previously).

It's amazing how little I can remember from the last time.

There's so many little bits that you'll miss the first time, and the second time, and the third time. It really does get better every time.

• Like 2

The third season of The Bear isn't reviewing as well as s1 and 2 - which is a shame.

(I'll still be watching regardless).

• Sad 3

13 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

The third season of The Bear isn't reviewing as well as s1 and 2 - which is a shame.

That’s a shame. I’ve a long flight tomorrow and have planned to blitz it while I’m airborne. 

59 minutes ago, choffer said:

That’s a shame. I’ve a long flight tomorrow and have planned to blitz it while I’m airborne. 

Turn all your tech off and rawdog it!!

I never got past season 2 of the Boys, so just getting caught up

It is very, very funny to read Erin Moriarty claiming she's not had plastic surgery. It's your body, do what the hell you want, but we've all got eyes. 

9 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I never got past season 2 of the Boys, so just getting caught up

It is very, very funny to read Erin Moriarty claiming she's not had plastic surgery. It's your body, do what the hell you want, but we've all got eyes. 

She didnt need it. She was beautiful as she was.

57 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The boys

Hide contents

That scene with homelander getting breast fed like a baby was hilarious 😂

Excellent episode again this week.

I saw the bit with...

Spoiler

JDMs character being a figment of Butchers imagination.

Coming from their first scene together 😁

16 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Excellent episode again this week.

I saw the bit with...

Hide contents

JDMs character being a figment of Butchers imagination.

Coming from their first scene together 😁

Yeah was abit predictable tbh

On 27/06/2024 at 09:17, Designer1 said:

Yeah we've done 8, saved the last two for tonight.

Still good but nowhere near season 2.

A couple of what I term "filler episodes" don't help.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Facebook is showing me little clips of Tulsa Kings. What's people opinion of it? Worth getting into?

Yes, very good and very funny 

• Thanks 1

Finished S3 of The Bear. It's not stellar like the previous 2 seasons but it's still good and it has some really good episodes. Even the weaker episodes often have some great moments and scenes in them. Does feel a bit like only half a season.

Music really good too. Gotta love a how with Refused and Weezer among others in it.

Looking forward to S4.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â