Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

The David Tennant and Matt Smith Doctor Who was good, some bits of Capaldi were decent, the latest stuff has been rubbish though. 

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

About time it was binned off. And I haven't watched it since the days of  Tom Baker

Not going to lie Rob. If you haven’t watched it since Tom Baker, it’s 11 doctors and 42 years. You may not be best placed to be a critic on this one. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Not going to lie Rob. If you haven’t watched it since Tom Baker, it’s 11 doctors and 42 years. You may not be best placed to be a critic on this one. 

Shut it Saddle Bag Boy

Get back to ya heehaw bubba truck tunes ;)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sne said:

Not saying it's an all time classic but Mayor of Kingstown is really quite good.

Does what it says on the tin. Decent drama, nothing groundbreaking but always a steady 7.5/10

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

I really like the young bakery, chef in The Bear. Enjoying the episode where he's in Denmark, such an endearing character. 

I've seen this advertised a lot recently, worth investing time into? 

8 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Finally begun the last series of Inside Number 9

Enjoyed the first four episodes and the fifth was OK.

I think they totally shit the bed on the final ever episode though., which was a shame.

On 25/06/2024 at 04:55, mikeyp102 said:

Sweet Tooth season 3, not as good as first season but better than 2.

Have been watching this with my daughter - haven’t started the third and final season yet as we’re binging our way through the whole of Father Ted! 

Edited by theboyangel

Â