Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Nearing the end of Tokyo Vice. Really enjoyed The Noble Path episode. Sato, and the relationship with his mother. The awful realisation, that you're, sadly, beyond redemption. 

Edited by sheepyvillian

Last night we watched the new documentary about Gene Wilder. Really enjoyed it, but an awfully sad ending for what seemed to be a lovely guy and his family.

Sodding alzheimer's......

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Season two episode six of the Bear seven fishes set at Christmas

wow 

think i said on here at the time of watching. told the mrs i'd make a brew as the episode was starting. 45 mins later i'm still sat on my backside, utterly gripped by what i was watching. sensational television.

I really need to sit and watch the bear and give it my full attention. It's had such rave reviews. 

I've watched a few episodes and found it OK but not been totally gripped. Dunno why as I can see that it's good  

8 hours ago, Jon said:

I really need to sit and watch the bear and give it my full attention. It's had such rave reviews. 

I've watched a few episodes and found it OK but not been totally gripped. Dunno why as I can see that it's good  

my mrs was exactly the same (she still hasn't gotten around to giving it another try). sometimes that's just the way though...i kinda found that with succession. even though i did see it through to the end, it never really gripped me.

8 hours ago, Jon said:

Same here, I watched the first 2 episodes and gave up. It was people shouting at each other non-stop, I just didn't get it at all. Now I have a major case of FOMO reading the comments about the show.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Same here, I watched the first 2 episodes and gave up. It was people shouting at each other non-stop, I just didn't get it at all. Now I have a major case of FOMO reading the comments about the show.

series 2 is totally different...it's slower, less shouty, and very much develops the characters a lot more

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, tomav84 said:

think i said on here at the time of watching. told the mrs i'd make a brew as the episode was starting. 45 mins later i'm still sat on my backside, utterly gripped by what i was watching. sensational television.

The only piece of television in the last God knows how long has gripped me as much as this episode was the 12 days of Christine, one of the inside number nine shorts. Another piece of exceptional television.

11 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Finished Stranger Things. In the words of Vincent Jones, "It's been emotional"!!

There'll be another season.

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Anyone watching Dark Matter? I've been a bit undecided on it so far but feel it's starting to come good now. 

I watched the first 2 eps but then stopped since I'd just finished Constellation and felt it was too samey and that my interest in that area was covered for a while. Probably come back to it as it's supposed to be better than Constellation.

Â