Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Interesting point that, and I think you're right. Pretty sure Dodee and Phil weren't asian/afro carribean in the book, mostly cos I'm certain Phil was a skinny white guy. Don't quote me on that, it's been some time since I read the book. The lesbian couple with the kid though...uh yeah. Where was that conjured from?! If they're the replacement for the old teacher guy and his hot young girly, then MAN.

It does make me want to go back and read it though, as some of the changes have thrown me a bit, and I'm not exactly sure what I remember is book-correct or not...

Probly a job for a smart alec over on the SK forums, I'm sure a list of changes/comparison must exist somewhere already.

Edited by hogso

Enjoying Banshee, got one episode to watch and although it is absolutely ridiculous from a storyline and plot point of view, it's been very entertaining. Particularly liked Ben Cross with a Roy Batty hairdo chewing up the scenery.

• Like 1

Probably way behind the curve but Having just finished House of Cards, I'd have to say it was absolutely superb. Wasn't sure initially but it built into a phenomenal crescendo. Can't wait for season two now.

• Like 1

^^^ Same. Up to the start of Season 4 now.

I watched Season 1 about 4 years ago, then watched Season 2 last year.

Enjoyed them but wasn't "wow'd" by them.

After getting through Season 3 I am officially "wow'd". It's brilliant.

Gonna hammer the rest and then go back and watch season 1 and 2 again. I don't think I did them justice

Edited by Stevo985

Did "Pinebarrens" swing it for you Ben ?

Amazing bit of TV.

Yep. It literally was.

I text my (Sopranos enthusiast) mate whilst I was watching that episode telling him how incredible that episode was.

Directed by Steve Buscemi apparently (dunno if that's common knowledge, I'm a n00b)

The Sopranos

Wow

I only started watching it because of the death of James Gandolfini

What a beast i can't believe i overlooked this show

Its an amazing watch. I can't see another show having the artist value while being as entertaining being made in a long time. 

I only started watching it because of the death of James Gandolfini

I had no idea, gutted. :(

I've just started watching Firefly. I know I'm probably set up for incredible disappointment after reading all of the hype, but here goes..

Mad Dogs series 3....... the biggest pile of  complete shite i;ve ever seen,

Loved the first series, thought the second was good... but third is seriously awful. It's seriously bad. Like, Prison Break series 3 bad. I can't believe they carried it on.

They have a boat for 5 minutes and lose it?. They have 1 map and manage to throw it off the back of a truck?, The girl they were with in prison is suddenly a soldier who can call a helicopter in whenever they need it? And decides not to get on it... to do what?

It's terrible.

• Like 3

Mad Dogs series 3....... the biggest pile of  complete shite i;ve ever seen,

Loved the first series, thought the second was good... but third is seriously awful. It's seriously bad. Like, Prison Break series 3 bad. I can't believe they carried it on.

They have a boat for 5 minutes and lose it?. They have 1 map and manage to throw it off the back of a truck?, The girl they were with in prison is suddenly a soldier who can call a helicopter in whenever they need it? And decides not to get on it... to do what?

It's terrible.

Even worse its clearly set for season 4

Mad Dogs series 3....... the biggest pile of complete shite i;ve ever seen,

It's terrible.

Even worse its clearly set for season 4

Only 2 episodes apparently

Probably not a lot of fans for this but I've just finished the final episode of all 9 season of The Office USA. Can't stand Gervais so I didn't watch more than one episode of the UK version, but the USA version really hit the spot for me. Ye it dragged, and wasn't so good after Steve Carrell left but overall... Fun times

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â