Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Is GOT worth starting watching from now or would you need to catch up on the previous seasons to know what is going on?

You'd absolutely need to catch up.

It's worth it though, it's fantastic TV. Only 10 episodes a season so it wouldn't take too long.

I really liked Mad Men but season 5 just bored me, 

I thought season 5 was the absolute mutt's nuts.

I felt like the whole point of the first 4 seasons was just to get us to that point, because Season 5 was superb.

It's up there with the best "seasons" of any TV show.

Me too mate, just brilliant tv.

Yeah I know a few people who think the season 5 was there best and some others who sorta fell out with the show. I think the 2 year gap led to people having certain expectations and the fact that it wasn't what I wanted put me off.

I'm eager to go through season 6 and see what they've done once they've aired them all.

Today, I am watching 'Land of the Giants' :)

Tomorrow, the 5th Doctor (as many episodes as I can)

GEEEEEEEEEK! :)

Game of Thrones is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu awesome. Episode 9 which we just watched, well...didn't see that coming.

Glad I haven't read the books as it'd spoil it

• Like 1

Game of Thrones is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu awesome. Episode 9 which we just watched, well...didn't see that coming.

Glad I haven't read the books as it'd spoil it

For me it was just as shocking and heart-pounding reading it as it was watching it, despite knowing it was coming. I find that having read the books doesn't spoil the TV show for me in the slightest, it actually helps with keeping track of all the different stories and characters.

A friend of mine, who is a huge fan of the books and actually knows some of the cast reckons tomorrow's episode could be a corker too.

Can't say I believe her as the 10th episode of every GOT series has been a quieter reflection on what just happened.

There's one thing that I'm thinking of which I thought would happen this season, but my memory is fuzzy and I assumed after how amazing the last episode was that they might save it for next season.

Either way, it sucks that GoT ends again for another year :(

Finally return to this thread after watching episode 9 of the current season of Ohmygodwhatthefuckwasthatyousickassmotherfuckers.

Was great stuff. Can't wait for the finale.

ploughing through Vegas - it's not the greatest but for dumb fun it fits the bill.

Shame Dennis Quaid can't reach the heights of Inner Space again!

Looking forward to watching Season 3 of GoT. I prefer to watch these things in bulk, 2 or 3 episodes in a sitting rather than once a week.

ploughing through Vegas - it's not the greatest but for dumb fun it fits the bill.

Shame Dennis Quaid can't reach the heights of Inner Space again!

Looking forward to watching Season 3 of GoT. I prefer to watch these things in bulk, 2 or 3 episodes in a sitting rather than once a week.

Same as us, acquired 8 episodes before starting to watch.

Need a new series to watch and it's a toss up between Banshee, The Fall and Bates Motel at the moment. The wife is a huge fan of Psycho so that might tip the balance.

Need a new series to watch and it's a toss up between Banshee, The Fall and Bates Motel at the moment. The wife is a huge fan of Psycho so that might tip the balance.

I'm enjoying the Fall but its only 5 episodes.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â