Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

No one told me Game of Thrones was having a week off! *panics*

I know! I found out yesterday when I watched this week's Thronecast that I recorded (I skip through the part where he talks to Grace Dent, fat, ugly waste of space of a journalist).

There's always a drawback to Bank Holidays, sucks.

Recently watched series 1&2 of mad dogs (bar final episode). Really liked it. Yes there are some complete exaggerations in there but a good easy watch. Casting was good and the characterisations worked well.

Edited by mikeyp102

Did I read that right? The new series is on in one day?

Yeah the entire season 4 (15 episodes) Will be available on Netflix tomorrow.

This should be in the Paddy's "Things that cheer you up" thread.

Nah, they got burned last year when they aired the Blackwater episode (the one with the Battle for Kings Landing and George R R Martin doing the screenplay) and it had the lowest viewing figures of the entire season because everybody in America was getting drunk with their family instead. 

just finished season 2 of GoT but now cant watch anymore since I just found out Bronn was in Robson and Jerome

used be my favourite charcter

Edited by Zatman

You guys hadn't heard about it? Well, sorry to be the bearer of bad news. To soften the blow, there aren't any direct quotes from her, but rather from another female member of the cast, who said that one particular female cast member whose nude scenes have become rather infamous/popular has said she doesn't want to be known for getting nekkid, but for her acting.

So, it may not be true at all. Then again, it could...

Edited by hogso

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â