Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Another good episode of Game of Thrones this week although I'm going to enjoy it just a little less from now on.

Ros! Not Ros! Noooooooooooooooooo!

Still a cracking episode again, perhaps a slight gear change down but still incredible.

Do you download them Chindie? I suppose it makes sense if you don't have Sky Atlantic, which I assume you don't.

I love Monday nights purely for GoT.

Dammit, I looked at your spoiler thinking that nothing could be spoiled since I'm up-to-date with the books but you fooled me!

Edited by Ginko

Another good episode of Game of Thrones this week although I'm going to enjoy it just a little less from now on.

Still a cracking episode again, perhaps a slight gear change down but still incredible.

Hmmm.. just wactched the episode and not sure I get the reference.

Was Ros the girl who Joffrey killed?

Hmmm.. just wactched the episode and not sure I get the reference.

Was Ros the girl who Joffrey killed?

Yes, the Winterfell prostitute turned PA who betrayed Lord clearing in the woods Beard.

im guessing then -

she's not in the books is she? sure she's in place of a couple of prostitutes, so what happens does happen in the book but it doesnt happen to her

Edited by villa4europe

No, Ros is not in the books as a character. She is very much a creation of the TV show. I knew I shouldn't have read these spoilers before watching the episode. I couldn't help myself.

Ha! I've think you're one of the few people who might've liked her. Not sure if you've read the books, but most of the "fandom" are happy she's gone. Personally, I had no problems with her.

Also thought this quote summed up GoT pretty well:

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention."

Are we supposed to know who it is who keeps torturing the lad who grew up with the Starks?  (cant remember his name)

His name is Theon Greyjoy, and no, you're not just yet. It'll be revealed in good time. Unless the TV show have changed it of course, they have changed it a bit already.

Edited by Ginko

Are we supposed to know who it is who keeps torturing the lad who grew up with the Starks?  (cant remember his name)

His name is Theon Greyjoy, and no, you're not just yet. It'll be revealed in good time.

Excellent! Weren't sure if I missed something there! :)

New episode of Mad Men: holy motherfucking shitballs!

I do suppose it's not a great idea to wave at your father in law at the whorehouse

Wow! Mad Men this week really was epic! Best episode in ages!

• Like 1

*watches latest Game of Thrones episode*

*reads spoilers, having previously resisted*

Ahhh...I feel all warm inside :)

btw, is that Gareth from The Office?

Edited by hogso

Yep, Mackenzie Crook, probably more recognisable globally as that thick pirate with the wooden eye from Pirates of the Carribean.

Just watched the latest episode myself. My memory might be fuzzy as it's been a while since I read book 3, but I seem to be thinking they took quite a few liberties with the storylines of multiple characters in that one.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â