Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Anyone watching Revolution?

Notice it's starting over here soon but it's already 10 episodes down in America.

Could do with another show and I notice a certain Gus Fring seems to be one of the main characters from the trailer.

I watched the first episode it was intriguing but the acting is awful so I gave it up.

Anyone noticed a proliferation of product placements for Windows 8 in most of this season's shows from America? In about 5 different shows I've noticed seemingly random shots of laptops and pcs, showing the Windows 8 home screen in all its glory.

really liking broadchurch so far, good setting, seems like a good play on "nah thats too obvious", despite tennant its a good cast, colman is superb in it, not entirely convinced by the bloke who speaks to dead people, hoping they twist that out somehow, my guess so far -

i think the journo desperate for a big break did it so he could have some reports spotted at national level, either that or the sister and the dodgy boyfriend 

really liking broadchurch so far, good setting, seems like a good play on "nah thats too obvious", despite tennant its a good cast, colman is superb in it, not entirely convinced by the bloke who speaks to dead people, hoping they twist that out somehow, my guess so far -

i think the journo desperate for a big break did it so he could have some reports spotted at national level, either that or the sister and the dodgy boyfriend 

I think its Colmans fella  

Just finished a marathon viewing session of Boardwalk Empire. Finished the whole thing. 

It's good, but not as good as it could be. It got weighed down by some boring side plots and boring characters. 

Great set designs, great costumes, cool concept...but it just left we wanting a bit more. 

Yep, a week on Monday and the new season of Game of Thrones begins! Unless it's an elaborate and really mean April Fool's joke of course.

I watched all of Season 2 on blu-ray last week and I'm going to start reading' A Storm of Swords' in preparation.

Can't wait!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â