Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Detroit 1-8-7 was indeed very good, some well known faces in the cast and a cliffhanger first episode

Didnt think too much to it to be honest.

Blue Bloods looks like it could get good... Writers of Sopranos do it, instead of being based around the family of the mafia, it's based around cops.

watching Leverage on Channel One. It isnt that bad

Ultimate Cheese!!! I watch it, dont really like it though, just watch it out of boredom,

I started 'Breaking Bad' last night.

Hooked already, watched 4 episodes and looking forward to catching up on the rest.

It's excellent stuff. The second series is the peak so far.

I disagree, thought the second series moved so slowly. First and Third are best IMO! Cracking series though!

2 new series tonight. Wasn't sure about Ask Rhod, but the second series of Genius was... well.. Genius.

They've changed the structure from that of the radio show (which the first series kept) and it was a much better tempo for TV. Absolutely brilliant.

I started 'Breaking Bad' last night.

Hooked already, watched 4 episodes and looking forward to catching up on the rest.

It's excellent stuff. The second series is the peak so far.

I watched the Pilot about 2 months ago, and then I stopped. Started on episode 2 yesterday and man it's been awesome since then. They really take the time to develop their characters even the seemingly good-for-nothing methhead partner.

Agree. One of the best bits of TV I've ever seen. Bleak, brutal, touching, funny... fantastic. The character of Lols dad, a hard role but played with almost frightening intensity.

I was also surprised to see Combo's involvement become what it was.

One thing I dont get though, what was the point of Banjo and Meggy? They were Combo's mates in the film, but in the TV series they just looked out of place. A couple of 45-50 year olds hanging around with teenagers? :suspect:

Any idea who played Lol's dad ?

That dude frightened the shite out of me.

-----------------------------------------------------

Found him

Johnny Harris

Yeah, I found his breathing very unnerving, strange. Brilliantly acted aswell.

He's got to be up for some awards after that.

I have to say that I'm suprised that apart from Paddy Considine, none of the regulars in films by Meadows have really gone on to bigger things.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â