Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

anyone seen the following? saw it advertised last night

also saw chase starts tomorrow night on sky arts, anyone seen that?

I will probably watch it but I'll need to get over my dislike of Kevin Bacon. I can't put my finger on why I don't like him. I just don't. Maybe it's the sneery smart-arsed roles he tends to play, plus the way he plays them. It has good ratings on IMDb though so we'll give it a shot. Starts next Tuesday 22nd on Sky.

did anyone watch utopia last night? was it any good?

also after talking about it for a while in the office today, anyone else find themselves watching some utter shite but brilliant programs on discovery / NG lately? started with storage wars, then pawn stars, then i find myself hooked on jungle gold, fish tank kings, doomsday preppers, found a new one last night gold divers: under the ice, where they are gold mining under the frozen bering sea

proper mans tele!

Just finished watching The Killing (Danish version). I enjoyed the first half of the series but I kept thinking it was a little overrated. The second half was superb and I can see why so many were raving about it. Are series II and III any good? I get the impression they might not match the first.

Has anyone watched The Bridge, any good? I need a hit of Scandi crime.

Just finished watching The Killing (Danish version). I enjoyed the first half of the series but I kept thinking it was a little overrated. The second half was superb and I can see why so many were raving about it. Are series II and III any good? I get the impression they might not match the first.

Has anyone watched The Bridge, any good? I need a hit of Scandi crime.

The Bridge is outstanding. With possibly the best female character i have ever seen in a TV series.

There is no way you won't like it if you liked The Killing

did anyone watch utopia last night? was it any good?

It was alright. First 50 minutes was very slow for me though the last half of it has done enough for me to watch the next one.

storage wars, then pawn stars

I'm a proper sucker for these two, especially Pawn Stars, love Chum Lee!

The Bridge is outstanding. With possibly the best female character i have ever seen in a TV series.

There is no way you won't like it if you liked The Killing

I started on Forbrydelsen II this evening but I'll get to The Bridge next then.

Tak!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â