Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Yep, I'm a huge fan.

And I thought Season 5 was the absolute pinnacle so far. I said earlier in the thread, but to me it honestly felt like every other season was there specifically to enable season 5 to exist. Absolutely loved it!

Seasons 1-4 were good, but I could sort of understand people who said it was too slow for them and stuff. Season 5 though is excellent.

Agree that season 5 is the best of the lot. There was just an amazing run of episodes.

"Far Away Places" was an absolute masterpiece of an episode, and not just because of

They've already started filming season 6, though there's no date on when it will be broadcast. I would bet that AMC goes for a late-Spring broadcast.

The Suitcase is the best episode of Mad Men and could be the greatest episode of tv ever!

If Mad Men goes for seven seasons, then The Suitcase will be the exact midpoint of the series (being the midpoint of season 4).

Agree that season 5 is the best of the lot. There was just an amazing run of episodes.

"Far Away Places" was an absolute masterpiece of an episode, and not just because of

They've already started filming season 6, though there's no date on when it will be broadcast. I would bet that AMC goes for a late-Spring broadcast.

If Mad Men goes for seven seasons, then The Suitcase will be the exact midpoint of the series (being the midpoint of season 4).

That scene was cool :D

I loved the Lane storyline in Season 5.

thought the whole scenario was hard hitting, but the way he kills himself was really shocking. It was one of those things where you didn't actually think he'd go through with it. When he failed to kill himself in the Jag you thought "ah well that's it, he'll have second thoguhts now"

Cool scene ^^^

I watched the very first two episodes of Mad Men, but it left me feeling ambivalent. Maybe I'll give it another try.

I watched the whole of season 1 thinking WTF am I watching this shit for? But it really grows on you and you can't stop watching it.

And I know we've been through all this before, but mjmooney really needs to watch Mad Men...

I probably will, eventually.

Busy with Boardwalk Empire ATM, though. And that will take me a while at approximately one episode per week.

And The Killing lined up, too.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â