Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Oz was very good. It just jumped the shark in a spectacular way. In fact, Kev, I insist you watch it all because I am so confident you will agree with me that there is one moment where it turns from being good to being complete shit.

A pity I didn't read this thread earlier, I'm just acquiring it now. I could have saved myself some time and space if I'd seen your earlier post. :lol:

Newest episode of Rubicon ("Caught In The Suck") is pretty **** good. First viewing, I didn't think it was the best, but it did cross a Rubicon of sorts for American television: showing an "enhanced interrogation".

A: Poor bastard

B: Screw that. Ahmed Nasri lives to send young men into crowds with bombs strapped to their chests. He organizes them. He finances them. He tells them it's God's will. I don't have empathy for him. He's earned his pain.

A: Your only objection to torture is that it's not reliable?

B: I don't object to torture for his sake. It's for my sake. My objection to torture is for what it does to my soul. And for the fact it is not reliable.

If only this show can drop the conspiracy angle and stop trying to be The X-Files meets Lost and just be the Spooks/24 meets Mad Men meets Homicide: Life on the Street that it wants to be...

**** all on now is thee!

Plenty to look forward to on the US schedule

Still got Warehouse 13 and Sons of Anarchy.

And House, Fringe and Dexter all return in the next couple of weeks

Second ep of This is England was decent. Could be subtitled the Sex Episode. Funnier than last weeks as well, if also still pretty bleak at times.

Agreed - it's looking like it's shaping up into a good wee series. Shame it's only going to be 4 episodes though - hope they manage to get a commission for more.

Still trying to work out why I fancy Smell though - so wrong :oops:

House is the only show I'm watching with any degree of regularity - and Dr Who - and I can't wait for S7 to start, though I also half hope it's the final season as I wonder in what direction they can take the show now without repeating story arcs again...

This is England was another let down last night. The film still kills it, maybe it's because Combo hasn't appeared yet but the characters acting has just gone real bland and shit. Weird storyline too (if there is any).

Bad news - the superb Lie To Me has just finished its second season.

Good news - season 3 is back on November 10 :-)

Back on Sky1??? have the whole series 2 lined up on Sky+ and ready to watch!!!!

edit - the last episode of season 2 is tomorrow night!!!

Bad news - the superb Lie To Me has just finished its second season.

Good news - season 3 is back on November 10 :-)

Back on Sky1??? have the whole series 2 lined up on Sky+ and ready to watch!!!!

I aint got Sky 1 so I dont know what the schedule is - I just d/l on the US schedule

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â