Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

9 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Fargo season 1, yet again. Billy Bob Thornton was on fire in this. When he gets arrested and takes on the persona of a Lutheran minister, just brilliant. 

“1 am going to stick my finger up your ass right to the knuckle”

“Aces” 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Speaking of Korean TV, pretty obsessed with Physical 100 at the moment. Can't see how it isn't going to be replicated in every country in the world. 

I'm sure it'll also put the Squid Game reality TV show to shame. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hogso said:

Speaking of Korean TV, pretty obsessed with Physical 100 at the moment. Can't see how it isn't going to be replicated in every country in the world. 

I'm sure it'll also put the Squid Game reality TV show to shame. 

Enjoying it, haven't watched the latest 2 episodes, but yes, very enjoyable.

On 08/02/2023 at 22:12, tonyh29 said:

After a somewhat disappointing season 3 , season 4 of what we do in the shadows is back to its brilliant best 

the scenes with the genie are just great 

Agreed about the genie. Also thought the other female vampire, who was at the council was great. Giving her more involvement has worked well. 

Edited by mikeyp102
  • Like 1

I am watching "The Chemistry of Death" - So far a 7/10.  (I think Paramount but not sure)

Its a bit like a one man Silent Witness.  Very enjoyable so far,  I am waiting for part 6.  The main guy lost his Mrs in an accident years ago so this causes him problems psycologically.

Part 1 / 2 set in sleepy UK village,  4,5,6 are in the Outer Hebrides.

Great cast and location.  It's worth a look If you can get hold of it.

I have been served up on Youtube a load of Boardwalk empire clips and I am giving it serious thought about watching it. For those that have watched it, is it good, is it consistently good and does it have an ending, regardless of the pay off, does it least end and not cancelled, or a new series coming in 2025, that nonsense.

3 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I have been served up on Youtube a load of Boardwalk empire clips and I am giving it serious thought about watching it. For those that have watched it, is it good, is it consistently good and does it have an ending, regardless of the pay off, does it least end and not cancelled, or a new series coming in 2025, that nonsense.

Its very good. I loved it so much I've watched the series twice.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I loved it. It was a while ago but from what I remember there were peaks and troughs. Totally worth the time invested though. 

Edited by choffer

42 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

It's very good indeed. Well worth the effort.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

I watched the first two series of Boardwalk Empire and loved it.

Personally I thought they could've left it at that conclusion and was surprised they commissioned further seasons (which I have never got around to watching!)

So you never watched season 3 with Gyp Rosetti as the antagonist played by Bobby Cannavale?

You need to watch it ASAP! Cracking TV.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 08/02/2023 at 22:12, tonyh29 said:

After a somewhat disappointing season 3 , season 4 of what we do in the shadows is back to its brilliant best 

the scenes with the genie are just great 

I have to check this out. I totally missed that there was a 4th season. As you say, season 3 was pretty hit and miss (probably more miss).

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Its good and worth a watch, obviously doesn't hit the dizzy heights of the sopranos, need to rewatch it myself

Personally I thought that the made up characters who were more central to the story weren't as interesting as the real characters who were more on the periphery, not really a spoiler but come the end I'd gone as far as wanting Nucky Thompson the main character out of it and it to move on to how the 5 boroughs of new York was split and ran by the mafia

What winter went on to do next, vinyl, had its moments too

Would say that the follow ons from David simon the wire writer fair much better, generation kill is OK but treme, the deuce and we own this city are all excellent, I need to watch plot against America

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â