Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

24 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I really so wanted this to be good watching, based on how the character was in BB but he seems to be too nice without much shadiness. 

Just my opinion, mind.

His life is about to get a whole lot worse.

Edited by Phil Silvers
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Yes and yes.  I thought it was a well made documentary and had a good timeline across the episodes.

He was such a very odd man even without all the kids stuff.

There is a clip of Saville and Glitter on the same program,  watch this clip. 

Glitter scares the **** out of me and I am 50.  He scans the audience with Saville looking for nice ones.  

It was as excellent as it could be. Very well done but an absolute horror of a documentary. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Really enjoying Winning: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty. Great cast, though I can't get the image of John C. Reilly looking like prime Gene Hackman out of my head.

Been meaning to mention this one as I’d not seen anyone else do so yet. It’s fluff but quite enjoyable fluff nevertheless. Reilly is great in it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I'm on ep3 and I'm struggling to stick with it tbh. I'm finding it a bit dull 😑 

Yeah, it wont be for everyone. You need to be hooked by the premise and enjoy the weird tone.

25 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Yeah, it wont be for everyone. You need to be hooked by the premise and enjoy the weird tone.

I like the idea and how it's put together. I just think it's meandering a little too much at the moment. 

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

New David Simon Baltimore cop series!

Looks good too!

Glad to see Marlo has turned his life around. 

• Haha 1

I'd honestly prefer that if they were going to use Wire actors, to just reprise a few of the characters as fringe players in the continuing life of the city.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I'd honestly prefer that if they were going to use Wire actors, to just reprise a few of the characters as fringe players in the continuing life of the city.

I spotted Jay

Edit - and Marlo 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Watched the Savile documentary. 

Thoroughly fascinating but utterly repugnant and depressing.

Not gonna lie, a few tears were shed.

I just finished it an hour ago. By the start of the second episode i could barely look at his face when on screen. What a disturbing character he was.

Edited by mottaloo

22 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I just finished it an hour ago. By the start of the second episode i could barely look at his face when on screen. What a disturbing character he was.

I watched it too.

I wish it would have all come out while he was alive so he could have been tried and punished.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

I watched it too.

I wish it would have all come out while he was alive so he could have been tried and punished.

The arrogance of the "man" was sickening and sadly his belief that he could get away with it proved to be correct.

Makes me wonder who remains out there in the protected celebrity world still carrying out such evil deeds - too many, sadly.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

Really enjoying Winning: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty. Great cast, though I can't get the image of John C. Reilly looking like prime Gene Hackman out of my head.

16 hours ago, choffer said:

Been meaning to mention this one as I’d not seen anyone else do so yet. It’s fluff but quite enjoyable fluff nevertheless. Reilly is great in it. 

I'm enjoying this too. Really like the filming style with bits of 70's style grainy film dropped in here and there.

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

The arrogance of the "man" was sickening and sadly his belief that he could get away with it proved to be correct.

Makes me wonder who remains out there in the protected celebrity world still carrying out such evil deeds - too many, sadly.

Is this the one that has been on Netflix for a while now

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â