Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

I've now reached season 5 in my re - binge of Breaking Bad. Cant believe how young Jesse Plemons looks in it . Incidentally, what a fine actor he's turned out to be. I thought he was excellent in Fargo, season 2 as the "Butcher ".

Another great character from BB was Mike Erhmantraut he was the only one who could see the evil in Walter, that's for sure. His relationship with his granddaughter really helped in endearing him to the viewers. Just a great show. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I've now reached season 5 in my re - binge of Breaking Bad. Cant believe how young Jesse Plemons looks in it . Incidentally, what a fine actor he's turned out to be. I thought he was excellent in Fargo, season 2 as the "Butcher ".

Another great character from BB was Mike Erhmantraut he was the only one who could see the evil in Walter, that's for sure. His relationship with his granddaughter really helped in endearing him to the viewers. Just a great show. 

Its a masterpiece pal, the Citizen Kane of television.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Killing Eve final season on iplayer

Meh, love Villanelle, the rest is dropping off in quality.  Same for peaky blinders, the apprentice and the great British menu. Thinking of just binning the lot.

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Meh, love Villanelle, the rest is dropping off in quality.  Same for peaky blinders, the apprentice and the great British menu. Thinking of just binning the lot.

Not worth the investment Phil, watch none of the others 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Really enjoyed the first Killing Eve, got bored with the second series and didn’t bother with the third at all. Not set up the sky box to record this season either.

Recording all the Peaky Blinders last season to binge watch when it’s all done though.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â