Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Just couldn't get in to Justified. It was decent and watchable but I wasn't massively engaged and didn't get the desire to keep watching. 

Might do Person of Interest now... started it years ago and loved it, and all 5 seasons are on Prime. 

I also really need to do the Sopranos as I spend ages watching loads of 3 min clips on Youtube of it! 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Oh, there's a new season of Picard out.

Seen some good reviews actually. Considering what a mess the first season was I'm quite surprised. Maybe they've worked out what to do with it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sne said:

Another great episode of this. This one about the US stock market.

The Problem With Jon Stewart” to make its global debut September 30 on  Apple TV+ - Apple TV+ Press

Good show. Haven’t watched the latest one, but have enjoyed all the others a lot (unsurprisingly, with Jon Stewart being a bit of a hero of mine.) 

The poscast is ace too, btw. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

The trailer for Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty looks good. Starts Monday in the US.

You can also watch the collapse in real time every 3 days or so.

54 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

**** Bosch. What a show, but sad it’s over.

J. Edgar (played by Jamie Hector - Marlo Stanfield) saying that he binged The Wire was funny.

Well it's not.

They're doing a spin off with Bosch, his daughter, and Honey Chandler. So it's at least something.

• Thanks 1

On 01/03/2022 at 03:58, rjw63 said:

If you've read any of the books you'd be very happy with the show and the actor.

Ok, I'm onto E4 and it's getting better. The lead actor is growing on me. Good pace to it. I like the 2 supporting roles. Meat and potatoes stuff, but effective. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Seen some good reviews actually. Considering what a mess the first season was I'm quite surprised. Maybe they've worked out what to do with it.

Ep1 was half decent, first season was a chore to get through but this is already better, will stick with it.

32 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Ep1 was half decent, first season was a chore to get through but this is already better, will stick with it.

Just watched it myself, really enjoyed it. Definitely much more like Star Trek. This time they are actually bothering to do justice to the characters. Other than Lower Decks (which I absolutely love) I'd say it's the best "new" Trek I've seen. Hopefully the rest of the season will continue at this level or even better.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

**** Bosch. What a show, but sad it’s over.

J. Edgar (played by Jamie Hector - Marlo Stanfield) saying that he binged The Wire was funny.

Think I’m going to do a rewatch. Great show!

• Like 1

On 04/03/2022 at 21:14, theboyangel said:

Yellowjackets is surprisingly entertaining!

Just finished this and thought it was very good indeed.

Good cast, with a brilliant competition of who can play crazy better between Juliette Lewis and Christina Ricci. 

Already looking forward to season 2

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

A welcome return for The Marvelous Mrs Maisel. 

Great show - think I'll wait for all the eps to be available and then binge it.

On 04/03/2022 at 11:30, fightoffyour said:

Maddie was the girl who went missing for about 15 seasons of The Walking Dead 😀

Call it pedantry if you must, but she's missed  every show on TV for the past 14 and half years.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â