Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

54 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Started Dopesick on Disney last night, Katheryn Winnick good as always, very entertaining from the get go, 20 minutes in and I'm thinking this is nothing like I was expecting. Must be showing the effects on crime to kick it off. Turns out I'm watching Big Sky, pressed the wrong show, ha. Anyway, watched episode 1 of Big Sky, very entertaining. Any knowledge, carry on or ditch it?

Watched ep1 Dopesick this morning 😒, very good start, will blast through this in no time.

Anything with Katherine Winnick will be worth watching, I'm just after it now on the high seas...

• Like 2

Just now, rjw63 said:

Anything with Katherine Winnick will be worth watching, I'm just after it now on the high seas...

It's rated at 6.8 on Imdb, I'd normally steer clear about caught it by accident and really liked ep1. It should be easy to find 

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

It's rated at 6.8 on Imdb, I'd normally steer clear about caught it by accident and really liked ep1. It should be easy to find 

It is ;)

8 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Started Dopesick on Disney last night, Katheryn Winnick good as always, very entertaining from the get go, 20 minutes in and I'm thinking this is nothing like I was expecting. Must be showing the effects on crime to kick it off. Turns out I'm watching Big Sky, pressed the wrong show, ha. Anyway, watched episode 1 of Big Sky, very entertaining. Any knowledge, carry on or ditch it?

Watched ep1 Dopesick this morning 😒, very good start, will blast through this in no time.

Started reading this having watched Dopesick, was incredibly confused and wondering how I'd missed her in it. Dopesick is a really good show and Keaton is great in it. 

The wife is watching Big Sky and is enjoying it. 

• Like 1

Appalling title.

Plot overview basically confirms it's covering the rise of Sauron, the fall of Numenor and the Last Alliance. Essentially the Second Age: the Series.

Presumably the shots released earlier that show things from the First Age are flashback and scene setting stuff. Hopefully with the fall of Morgoth shown.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Watched two episodes of "Archive 81" last night. Good stuff, especially if you're into suspense/horror.

Next on the list after I've finished Alice in Borderland.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Watching S5 of Vikings.

Not quite up to the standard of 2,3 and 4 but still bloody good TV.

Ivar the Boneless - such a superb character.

I'm the opposite, I hated him and not in a good/joffrey way, he stopped me watching it 

• Shocked 1

Loved Ozarks but now I just feel like the ending is dragging on. 

Also check Spoiler for something that's been annoying me. 

Spoiler

The storyline about Marty's son becoming a money launderer aswell at the age of 14 seems massively farfetched tbh. 

Edited by KAZZAM

The wife has cheer season 2 on, Netflix docuseries about American cheerleading championships

Spoiler

The reaction to one of them being arrested for child abuse is utterly bizarre, at the time of filming he hasn't been found guilty but still it's proper weird, very blinkered and self centred to him and their relationship with him and not to his impact on the victims and his crimes 

On 21/01/2022 at 21:24, KAZZAM said:

Loved Ozarks but now I just feel like the ending is dragging on. 

Also check Spoiler for something that's been annoying me. 

Reveal hidden contents

The storyline about Marty's son becoming a money launderer aswell at the age of 14 seems massively farfetched tbh. 

I am 5 episodes into season 4 and just not sure about this season and it hasn't quite grabbed me like the three previous ones did.  I agree with what you put in your spoiler. Obviously there has been lots of things that have been unrealistic throughout the whole program but that not being nipped in the bud by Marty and Wendy was ridiculous. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â