Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Without knowing the first thing about anything League of Legends related, we decided to give Arcane a go after reading one or two rave reviews.

It’s very good. The artwork is just stunning, I like the characters and the story is interesting. Really quite dark in places. I’m enjoying it a lot. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Toast was excellent last night, like it had never been away. 

Great cameo for Nandor as well, I never realised it was him, said to the Mrs the accent was wrong 🤦‍♂️ 

• Haha 1

Really enjoying Dopesick and Keaton is brilliant in it. 

Decided to look into the Sackler family and their donations. Really disappointed to see that nearly all of their active donations and branded institutions are in the UK. 

• Like 4

On 04/01/2022 at 20:29, Phil Silvers said:

Can't remember who bought it up, bought there was a discussion about the original twight zone series and I mentioned a similar series from the 60s called the outer limits, well it's being rerun on the talking pictures channel from this Thursday 8pm. Hope this finds the right person.

Friday 8pm

Spoiler

1vka.gif

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Friday 8pm

Reveal hidden contents

1vka.gif

Sorry Mark, I just know its gonna be a let down as too after this, hopefully not. If its not great at first, try remember the following episodes as I still remember them being the best of the bunch, they should be shown during the next 10 years or so😉.

The man who was never born 

Demon with a glass hand 

The inheritors

• Like 1

I remember bits of the rebooted Outer Limits, which started in '95. It was around the time of X-Files and Millennium, so that type of show was obviously a big seller at the time. 

There was also a reboot of the Twilight Zone, a few years earlier in '92. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

I remember bits of the rebooted Outer Limits, which started in '95. It was around the time of X-Files and Millennium, so that type of show was obviously a big seller at the time. 

There was also a reboot of the Twilight Zone, a few years earlier in '92. 

Loved the Outer Limits (some great episodes) and early X Files was fantastic. 

7 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Really enjoying Dopesick and Keaton is brilliant in it. 

Decided to look into the Sackler family and their donations. Really disappointed to see that nearly all of their active donations and branded institutions are in the UK. 

Disappointed, but not in any way surprised. 

• Like 1

On 04/01/2022 at 22:35, Designer1 said:

Really enjoyed the first 2 episodes of Alice in Borderland. I'm a sucker for that kind of high concept story and it's been top drawer so far. 

Watched it when it first came out on Netflix, surprised more didn’t watch it. Just as good as squid games 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Watched it when it first came out on Netflix, surprised more didn’t watch it. Just as good as squid games 

started watching soon after squid games and turned it off. miles away from squid games for me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

Got to say, the last season of Goliath has been very fecking, weird indeed. Some great actors on board though. 

Need to watch this but season 3 was weird enough. 

10 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Hadn't realised there was a new series of The Apprentice starting tonight. I expect most of you lot to hate it, but I'll be watching for gold like this.

This thread is for good TV shows. 

This needs to go in the "shit reality TV - type dross" thread. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

This thread is for good TV shows. 

This needs to go in the "shit reality TV - type dross" thread. 

Not everything has to be clever or original to be entertaining. Reading your jokes on VT taught me that.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â