Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Mrs TBA is in tears after that episode… very well written indeed! 

It's very well done. Basically the themes of the show condensed to a single episode, and done with a smart touch. Not subtle, but bringing the subtext sledgehammer out either.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PieFacE said:

I think Billions should have just called it a day at this point. Probably should have done so about 3 seasons ago. Just constantly repeating the same story line at this point. 

That was my feeling after the most recent season also.

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I was concerned that of the third series of what we do in the shadows may not be up to scratch as the idea maybe wearing thin. No such worries absolutely superb so far

Wait , what , there is a third series ? Why didn’t anyone inform me

Such a brilliant show , I’ll have to don my witch skin hat and watch  this season 3 of which you speak

7 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Such a brilliant show , I’ll have to don my witch skin hat and watch  this season 3 of which you speak

Laszlo get rid of that bladdy hat 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

You got me on block? I said a few weeks back and it went ignored. I assumed no one liked the show. 

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

You got me on block? I said a few weeks back and it went ignored. I assumed no one liked the show. 

A lot of the chat in here is about shows I’ve never watched  so I tend to dip in and out the thread , so I missed your post.

i can’t imagine anyone not liking the show , it’s one of the funniest things ever written 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

A lot of the chat in here is about shows I’ve never watched  so I tend to dip in and out the thread , so I missed your post.

i can’t imagine anyone not liking the show , it’s one of the funniest things ever written 

Agreed. On all points. 

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

On the high seas but mid November on Iplayer apparantly 

Thanks mate. I'll wait for it to be on iPlayer.

One of the best comedy shows ever for me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I may have mentioned I have more than a passing resemblance to Colin Robinson, to the point for my 50th birthday my wife had a cake made with Colin Robinson sat on top. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148865708tq2sweg6t15bph

oh and Happy Birthday 🥳 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I may have mentioned I have more than a passing resemblance to Colin Robinson, to the point for my 50th birthday my wife had a cake made with Colin Robinson sat on top. 

Now I know why I feel sleepy if I read a few of your post's back to back lol

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â