Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Good news for some Wipe.

although I’m part of the minority that finds Philomena Cunk painfully unfunny.

She was funny for about the first minute I saw her.  I'd be surprised if we were actually in a minority thinking it.

24 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

She was funny for about the first minute I saw her.  I'd be surprised if we were actually in a minority thinking it.

She got her own flipping show so plenty of people must like her. 

The show was awful

:D

“The BBC asked me to supply a quote for the press release,” said Brooker, “which is what you’re reading now.”

Edited by sne
  • Like 3

She's a bit like Joey in the later seasons of Friends. Like the joke is that he's a bit thick. But by then he's so unbelievably stupid that the joke just isn't funny anymore.

14 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

She's a bit like Joey in the later seasons of Friends. Like the joke is that he's a bit thick. But by then he's so unbelievably stupid that the joke just isn't funny anymore.

I believe its referred to as Flandersing

• Like 1

Will be giving Gangs Of London a go later - whole series is available to download from Sky Atlantic (for Sky users!) 

It should be ok as it’s by Gareth Evans who did the raid but part of me thinks it’ll be awful for some reason!

hopefully it’ll be palatable :) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Will be giving Gangs Of London a go later - whole series is available to download from Sky Atlantic (for Sky users!) 

It should be ok as it’s by Gareth Evans who did the raid but part of me thinks it’ll be awful for some reason!

hopefully it’ll be palatable :) 

I'm going to give this a go myself. Great cast and as you say Gareth Evan's is usually reliable.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I'm going to give this a go myself. Great cast and as you say Gareth Evan's is usually reliable.

That pub fight scene in the first episode 😀

Very Raid-esq. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â