Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

This series of Marcella has been wonderfully dark. Really enjoying it, even if Anna Friel's weird accent grates a bit. Fortunately though, her nips don't.

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I am on second episode now, so far been very lame. Not much happening 

Completely disagree. I think it's been excellent and carried on the good work of the first series.

1 minute ago, Designer1 said:

Completely disagree. I think it's been excellent and carried on the good work of the first series.

I am only only on episode 2 though, but so far its lacking a kilburn presence. Hopefully it will get better as the first season started slow also 

Kilburn was a awesome bad guy 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I am only only on episode 2 though, but so far its lacking a kilburn presence. Hopefully it will get better as the first season started slow also 

Kilburn was a awesome bad guy 

I enjoyed it from the start tbh. I much prefer a slow build up before the pay off.

It does ramp up though so I'm sure you'll enjoy it a little bit more.

I’ve just finished and been very pleasantly surprised by Manhunt: Unabomber on Netflix. It’s not perfect but was mostly excellent. Episode 6, although possibly trying too hard to make the audience sympathise with the bomber, was one of the best episodes of TV I’ve watched in a while. Paul Bettany was outstanding. Highly recommended. 

8 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

Watched Ricky Gervais' 'Humanity' on Netflix last night. 

Easily his best stand-up and very, very funny. 

Not usually a fan of reboots but this was up there with the original Carpet Remnant World.

Catching up with the second series of Mum on BBC iPlayer. Loved the first series, and this one has been excellent. The last episode in particular (episode 4) was superbly acted. Had a proper lump in my throat, watching the scenes with Michael and Cathy.

• Like 3

On 3/15/2018 at 16:06, wazzap24 said:

Watched Ricky Gervais' 'Humanity' on Netflix last night. 

Easily his best stand-up and very, very funny. 

About 75% of the way through it and agree, very good. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I watched the first episode of Altered Carbon and though it was **** dreadful

I've watched 2 and the only remarkable thing in it so far was the size of James Purefoy's flaccid penis.

His Mrs is either very lucky or very sore. Possibly both. 

1 hour ago, wazzap24 said:

I've watched 2 and the only remarkable thing in it so far was the size of James Purefoy's flaccid penis.

His Mrs is either very lucky or very sore. Possibly both. 

(Hopefully) a show-er not a grower ;) 

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

(Hopefully) a show-er not a grower ;) 

I didn't like him before I saw it, now I outright hate the word removed.

My little button mushroom still hasn't come out of hiding. It traumatised me so much, I've ordered a Swedish love pump and a sports car. I'm suffering from ppptsd (post purefoy penis traumatic stress disorder) 

• Haha 3

Also, slightly penis related. 

The scene in Punisher episode 12, where he batters the guy with the funny eye. 

Best on screen violence since the Prison Albino episode of Banshee. 

Brutal 

10 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I watched the first episode of Altered Carbon and though it was **** dreadful

I've tried to watch it twice, as guys at work won't stfu about it. I've fallen asleep both times.

What do people think of the current run of Top Gear? I have to say I’m really enjoying it, they’ve taken it in a slightly different direction this season and it’s very good imo.

It makes the Grand Tour routine from Clarkson, May and Hammond look very tired and old.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â