Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

Season 1, the first one

I remember seasons 1 & 2 being very good. This latest season was definitely the weakest.

So you just watched the Pig episode? I thought it was an interesting comment on how politicians/those in the public eye try to control public perception.
It was written and aired before Cameron and the Pig initiation at Oxford which is sort of weird.

Episode 2 "15 million credits" is one of my favorite BM episodes. So I would try that one - and if you don't like it then there is no hope! :D

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I am midway through season 2, GoT is good show but i still dont get all the hype of the show. Alot of really boring parts. But it is keeping me interetsed. 

Get to the end of season 3. Then get back to us...

Really enjoying the latest season of Vikings, despite being post Ragnar.

Its interesting to see WWE's Edge ( Adam Copeland) has a role in it. He hasn't done much besides follow Floki around, but I hear he is handy with a spear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, AJ said:

Its interesting to see WWE's Edge ( Adam Copeland) has a role in it. He hasn't done much besides follow Floki around, but I hear he is handy with a spear.

Nice.

I haven't watched wrestling for about 16 years and I still got that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

If there's anything to completely put me off watching a TV show, it's "wait until the end of season 3".

Ha, I see what you mean. 

But I don’t mean none of it is good until season 3. It’s all really good. It’s just Season 3 was a particular highlight for me. 

Just like I might say “wait until season 4” when talking about The Wire. It’s all **** brilliant. But Season 4 is really really amazingly brilliant. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AJ said:

Hmm. I love Vikings, and I mostly approve of the balance of history with dramatic licence, but the geek in me is bristling a bit with the current series. 

Bishop Heahmund was a real person, but he died in battle in England. All this stuff about fighting for the Vikings (and shagging Lagertha) I don't buy. And Æthelred didn't get passed over for the throne in favour of Alfred - he was king and they worked as a very effective team until he too died young, and Alfred took over. They also seem to have gone overboard with the 'biker black leather' costumes all of a sudden. Still good, though. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â