Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

13 hours ago, AJ said:

Season 5 of Vikings starts here on Thursday. I enjoy it and I am looking forward to it. I like the characters and the fight scenes, even though it comes across as a poor man's Game of Thrones.

What is everyone else's take on the show?

Exactly the sort of Historama that I usually despise in seconds.

I bloody love Vikings me.

15 hours ago, AJ said:

Season 5 of Vikings starts here on Thursday. I enjoy it and I am looking forward to it. I like the characters and the fight scenes, even though it comes across as a poor man's Game of Thrones.

What is everyone else's take on the show?

I really like it! Ragnar is a brilliant character and his first wife? Wowzers. 

In the middle of season four, part two at the moment. I very much hope Ragnar's brother (Rollo?) dies a grisly death.

Spoiler

Ref the assault rifle round to the chest in The OA.

Yes, it would come out the other side and make a right mess of her. I don't think a stretcher and an oxygen mask would be much help.

Ref The OA

Edited by stuart_75
spoiler

On 10/1/2017 at 14:53, Don_Simon said:

I really like it! Ragnar is a brilliant character and his first wife? Wowzers. 

In the middle of season four, part two at the moment. I very much hope Ragnar's brother (Rollo?) dies a grisly death.

I am the opposite, I cant stand Ragnar he is a bit too pretentious but think Rollo is a great character. I imagine he is what a Viking was actually like from the stories

Floki is also a legend :D

introducing Mary made Sherlock go to shit, I am not sure if its even the character but the actress is awful (I think she was in Dream Team)

1st 2 seasons were fresh and innovative and since then it became tedious

• Like 1

Just finished Westworld.....

How awesome were the final 4 episodes??? 

A real slow burner of a series but worth sticking with for sure.

Hats off to thandie newton, probably her best performance ever. 

Ed Harris also typically good too. 

Looking forward to season 2 and where it goes!

• Like 3

Still waiting for Homeland season 6 on channel 4. Still have a weird crush on Clare Danes. Still really enjoy Homeland.

Cant sleep so might go gorge on Netflix.

Watched the 1st of the current season of Sherlock.  Thought it was utter shit. 3/10.  I  could write something better than this ffs.

If this was the very 1st episode of season 1 it would never get another season.  It just reaches out to be clever at any turn but it's not clever,  these are deductions of paper thin questions and situations.  No matter where you are in the world, Sherlock and by definition, Watson will appear and look all the better for the travel.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D
To make it perfect in every way.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â