Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Just now, coda said:

When? :(

actually thinking about it now... maybe i've just assumed he is all along.  

There was no actual reveal... but i started assuming from the point he froze the world and started mind controlling the other robots.

Ah, I thought I'd missed something obvious. As much as I'm enjoying this programme I get the feeling that I've missed an episode or am not comprehending the world correctly (a bit like real life.) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, coda said:

Ah, I thought I'd missed something obvious. As much as I'm enjoying this programme I get the feeling that I've missed an episode or am not comprehending the world correctly (a bit like real life.) 

Spoiler

You know there are 3 timelines?  

The one with the Man in Black (present day), the one with the young Man in Black (Billy/William) 30 years ago, and the one when they first set up the theme park.

Thats why it feels disjointed at times.  

5 minutes ago, ender4 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You know there are 3 timelines?  

The one with the Man in Black (present day), the one with the young Man in Black (Billy/William) 30 years ago, and the one when they first set up the theme park.

Thats why it feels disjointed at times.  

Sort of :unsure:

Spoiler

Interesting theory about William/the MiB, I think that could be really interesting if that's true.

However, regarding the timeline 'when the park opens', are you talking about the stuff with Ford, Bernard and the rest of the 'outside the park' stuff? Because the park appears to have been open a fair while considering Ford is scrapping all the storylines to come up with his new one, plus they've talked about how long they've worked at the park before.

Spoiler

If william and dolores is set 30 years ago and william is infact the man in black then how come dolores had memories of the man in black while with william ? 

Also, how did maeve get away with stabbing that guy in the neck in episode 8 without any consequences?

7 minutes ago, Bunnski said:
  Hide contents

If william and dolores is set 30 years ago and william is infact the man in black then how come dolores had memories of the man in black while with william ? 

Also, how did maeve get away with stabbing that guy in the neck in episode 8 without any consequences?

Spoiler

Does she definitely have the memory of the MiB when with William? If so that blows that theory out of the water I guess.

And I seem to remember Maeve cauterised the neck wound before the guy died, though I am constantly amazed at how no one seems to pick up on her and her abnormal behaviour when she's backstage. Don't they have cameras there? Isn't there a system in place that monitors the hosts and their code 24-7? Also, and this is the biggest plot hole for me, but back when she threatened the two guys and forced them to increase her intelligence to max., why didn't they just make it the lowest setting and then go and tell someone she was malfunctioning? She wasn't powerful enough then to stop them. Bit too much of a stretch in logic for me.

Edited by Ginko

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

im on episode 8 and really wish i hadnt seen those spoilers :( 

I think there's only one actual spoiler for episode 9 on the previous page. Everything in spoilers on this page is just conjecture and theories or a spoiler for previous episodes.

14 minutes ago, Ginko said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Does she definitely have the memory of the MiB when with William? If so that blows that theory out of the water I guess.

And I seem to remember Maeve cauterised the neck wound before the guy died, though I am constantly amazed at how no one seems to pick up on her and her abnormal behaviour when she's backstage. Don't they have cameras there? Isn't there a system in place that monitors the hosts and their code 24-7? Also, and this is the biggest plot hole for me, but back when she threatened the two guys and forced them to increase her intelligence to max., why didn't they just make it the lowest setting and then go and tell someone she was malfunctioning? She wasn't powerful enough then to stop them. Bit too much of a stretch in logic for me.

Spoiler

Yeah it's a far stretch to believe that the 2 workers wouldn't of put an end to maeve early on. I can understand the asian guy going along with it but why would the other guy?  He was against it from when he found out and he could of reported it to a higher power and got maeve destroyed or whatever.  Yeah youre right about his wound being sealed back up but what happened then? I hate loose ends like that.

Maybe Im wrong about dolores having that memory while with william but thats what sprung to mind when I heard the theory that william and the man in black were the same person, guess Id have to rewatch it back but I cba.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

the man in black is the spoiler for me, didnt see that at all or even consider it, the mid season twist i saw coming from the start

It's not a spoiler I don't think? Just a theory right now.

6 minutes ago, Ginko said:

It's not a spoiler I don't think? Just a theory right now.

It's a theory I agree with as I mentioned a few pages ago. There's too much pointing that way for it to be coincidence for me.

3 hours ago, Xela said:

@Midfielder You may have already seen it but for British comedy then 'The Thick of It' is fantastic. 

Yeah it is, I only ever caught random episodes back when it was on telly, out of sequence. I've got plenty to go on with from the list that's at home so cheers Xela and all. That's me sorted for a bit.

42 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

Yeah it is, I only ever caught random episodes back when it was on telly, out of sequence. I've got plenty to go on with from the list that's at home so cheers Xela and all. That's me sorted for a bit.

Then watch Veep.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â