Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

On 29/10/2016 at 01:54, Ingram85 said:

What I am starting to find hard is a lack of shows like Californication and Entourage. There isn't really much that's scratched that particular 'jaded and lost feel while in LA' itch since they both ended. Seasons 1-3 of Cali I'd kill again to be able to go in not knowing anything. Any recommendations of a similar ilk. 

Its not really the same, but Suits is fantastic and felt a little like Entourage to me (even though it isn't). 

Suits is character-driven like Entourage, and has a bit of the old-style vibe (even though its not), and set in New York rather than Cali.

Yeah there isn't anything out at the minute that is gripping my gonads. Luke Cage is a bit meh, Westworld doesn't have great reviews, same with Designated Survivor and The Young Pope - i'm just not fancying it.

May have to break out the big dogs and finally get around to watching Breaking Bad! I was saving it up for a situation like this

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Yeah there isn't anything out at the minute that is gripping my gonads. Luke Cage is a bit meh, Westworld doesn't have great reviews, same with Designated Survivor and The Young Pope - i'm just not fancying it.

May have to break out the big dogs and finally get around to watching Breaking Bad! I was saving it up for a situation like this

Same. 

No Ray Donovan, No Banshee, finished The Night Of, only got a couple of Narcos left to go......

TWD is back with a bang, the new American Horror is its usual bonkers self and Blacklist is back this week, but scrapping around other than that. 

comedy-wise  it's the same too. No silicon Valley, no Veep, no Big Bang and  no New Girl. Lovin a league of their own, but that's about it. I've dived into Its Only Sunny in Philadelphia, How I met your Mother, Community and Bad Education on Netflix to compensate! 

Edit: I'd give Westworld a go, it's high quality as you'd expect, it's just not amazing, yet. I'm hoping it picks up a bit, but it is worth a look. 

Edited by wazzap24
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I thought series one of Line of Duty was great but **** hell series two is even better.

Brilliant TV.

First season filmed in Brum :)

Yes yes and yes

i cancelled sky because of it, upgraded my internet instead, got a kodi, Netflix and sky now set up so I'm paying £25 for Internet, £8 for Netflix (?) £8 for now tv

do it yourself too, it's really easy and every 4/5 months you need to reboot it anyway

• Like 1

@Designer1 Line of Duty is fabulous TV

Westworld hmmm. I stuck with it even though I wasn't really feeling it. But, the most recent episode actually started to get good. Most intriguing developments so far and now I actually want to find out where they are going to take it. First 3/4 eps were very meh.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â