Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

8 hours ago, troon_villan said:

Thought jerome was the only good thing about that episode. 

Would you really rob a bank for a wanking video?

Spoiler

You missed the ending if you thought that was it :P

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Yeah I was all like, I'd just let them show the video.

Then I was like, err OK

Yup, I kept saying "I'd just let people see my wanking video and be done with it, much better option than robbing a bank"....

At the end I sat up and was like... "ooooooooooooooh".

I watched the first season/series, got bored with the first episode of the second, and just watched the first of the third. Profound. He's really tapped into some genuine truth, and it's rattling people. important viewing.

• Like 2

BM has never clicked with me. I know it's clever, I get the social commentary aspect of it and it's clearly not rubbish but I just found it all to be way too pretentious, overbearing and trying a little bit too hard to be edgy and cool. Dunno really. Just not a show for me I guess.

What I am starting to find hard is a lack of shows like Californication and Entourage. There isn't really much that's scratched that particular 'jaded and lost feel while in LA' itch since they both ended. Seasons 1-3 of Cali I'd kill again to be able to go in not knowing anything. Any recommendations of a similar ilk. May just start chain smoking and drinking heavily and create my own stories instead :) 

Edited by Ingram85

BM episode 4 heartwarming lovely TV.

I was convinced I'd accidentally clicked the wrong thing on Netflix but couldn't be bothered to change it as it seemed good.

Probably the best episode of all of it.

13 hours ago, darrenm said:

BM episode 4 heartwarming lovely TV.

I was convinced I'd accidentally clicked the wrong thing on Netflix but couldn't be bothered to change it as it seemed good.

Probably the best episode of all of it.

heartwarming or depressing?! I just watched it and it has really made me think, would I make that choice to 'pass over'? I don't know, but as Kelly said about her husband/daughter would you want to if not everyone you loved would share it? Bit of a mindf**k,  not one to watch after a few beers! Getting far too deep for a Saturday evening in on my own!

8 minutes ago, Rodders said:

really enjoying this new red dwarf actually, 4 episodes in and never really been disappointed.

Cool! I haven't watched any yet, but it's worth a go! Is it better than the last season?

Edited by Davkaus

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Cool! I haven't watched any yet, but it's worth a go! Is it better than the last season?

Yes definitely. There are a couple of moments where the rythym is a bit off as they re-acqiaint themselves with the world I think - mostly craig charles - but the episodes I've seen so far have all been entertaining. A couple rehash old plots but they do it well - there is another multi-Rimmer episode but it works well nonetheless.

• Like 1

On 28/10/2016 at 23:00, Meath_Villan said:

I dunno I watched the first episode of season 1 where yer man shags the pig and the first episode of the new season with Bryce ......both a bit shit 

I got distracted with that one as it was filmed on my old university campus. 

I loved the new episodes though. At the risk of sounding Kermodian, it's a little "on the nose" at times but I think as a whole, Black Mirror should be compulsory viewing.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â