Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

10 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Well worth it, great series, so was Jessica Jones...luke cage on the other hand was terrible

I saw jessica jones i liked it alot. shame about luke cage it looked to have so much potential when he starred in jessica jones 

the new series of flash has been meh, starting to get abit bored of it. becoming a bit repetitive. i bet i already know who this alchemy villian is 

Edited by Demitri_C

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I saw jessica jones i liked it alot. shame about luke cage it looked to have so much potential when he starred in jessica jones 

the new series of flash has been meh, starting to get abit bored of it. becoming a bit repetitive. i bet i already know who this alchemy villian is 

Cage could have been really good but I just don't think they knew what to do with him.

The whole thing was very much 'black lives matter' and Cage was just far too one dimensional.

The lead characters in DD and JJ had an edge to them, they had something to hide or avenge, Luke Cage is just an all round good guy that just so happens to be bullet proof..

Also DD and JJ had amazing bad guys, Kingpin, Punisher and Killgrave were brilliant, cotton mouth and the other dude on the other hand were pretty bloody terrible

I still think he can work in The Defenders when that comes out but the character isn't strong enough to hold a series on his own

On 10/24/2016 at 06:17, Xela said:

Ballers - extremely enjoyable and makes me wish I had a bit of money and lived in Miami! 

I was there for over eight years and its an awful place to live. TV and movies make it look like something it really isn't. Maybe it's ok to visit for a weekend if you like overpaying for everything and waiting in traffic and in line outside clubs. The one upside to global warming is that hell hole will be gone.

Edited by TheAuthority

On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:17, Xela said:

Ballers - extremely enjoyable and makes me wish I had a bit of money and lived in Miami! 

Yeah missing this series already , top marks for season 2 for managing to shoe horn in boobies at any opportunity for no apparent reason :)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ponky said:

Ash vs Evil Dead.

Watched 3 episodes so far and loving it.

Season 1 ? Ah yes that's a hoot.  I'm currently stockpiling season 2 in preparation for a binge :D

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Yeah missing this series already , top marks for season 2 for managing to shoe horn in boobies at any opportunity for no apparent reason :)

Always a winner in my eyes. See Entourage and Californication for further evidence :)

5 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Which series?

the first. very slick production, and i like the format, it's like an updated twilight zone

Edited by maqroll

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

the first. very slick production, and i like the format, it's like an updated twilight zone

" White Bear". My favourite episode. So far.

Don't watch much telly but I saw a programme called "the jail- 60 days in" recently which I enjoyed. 

Its an American programme which puts men and women undercover into a jail, all from various backgrounds- teacher, housewife etc. Filmed with cctv and a camera crew doing a "documentary" 

Only a couple of people know the undercover people (none of the day to day jail staff or inmates). 

Worth a watch. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â