Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

1 hour ago, snowychap said:

MV5BOWM1OGQ1NjEtYzU1My00ZGY4LTg4NjQtN2Ji

First couple of episodes suggest it's worth sticking with.

Just came in to recommend this, 

Binged through Longmire, it's quite good. Started Oz last night, all those shower scenes...

• Like 1

National Treasure looks interesting, featuring a good cast with Robbie Coltrane and Julie Walters.

Starts tonight on CH4 at 9.00.

Synopsis here.

Paul Finchley is a bona fide "national treasure", one half of a popular, long-running comedy double act. However, the famous comedian's world is thrown into chaos when he is accused of historic sexual abuse.

I've started rewatching Oz again, and although it's still great TV, and ahead of it's time, I must admit it hasn't aged that well. Some of it is pretty corny, and the narrator gets on my nerves quite a lot. When I think about what followed it (and seeing a lot of the actors who would go on to star in what followed it), it's hard put it in the same class as Sopranos, The Wire, Boardwalk Empire etc. I still give it massive props though, as it kind of got the ball rolling, for the adult orientated HBO drama.

16 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

Started re-watching 24 season 2 at the weekend and almost finished. Almost forgot about the utterly ludicrous scrapes that his daughter Kim gets into.   Don't know what they were thinking but great TV otherwise. 

She's a liability! 

I love 24 though. Jaw droppingly good at times

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â