Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Just now, theboyangel said:

Just introduced my wife to the first series as have the second one lined up and ready to go.

Glad to hear the second is as good as the first.

It's better :thumb:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Are they only doing 2 seasons? Or do you mean you'll just miss it until the next season?

I'm halfway through season 1 and love it already.

On 29/06/2016 at 10:53, NeilS said:

I think that I read a few months back that a third season of Gomorra has already been comissioned, so hopefully there won't be such a long gap between the seasons this time around.

I don't know how reliable these are, but according to this link series 3 and 4 have been comissioned, although no release dates just yet.

Gomorrah Season 3 and 4 comissioned

Edited by NeilS

3 hours ago, PieFacE said:

****, Vinyl has been cancelled :(

Yeah, I saw that the other day. Totally sucks that they're cancelling it, I wanted to find out what happened to the The Nasty Bits.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Yeah, I saw that the other day. Totally sucks that they're cancelling it, I wanted to find out what happened to the The Nasty Bits.

im not sure im that bothered, the shoe horned in gangster stuff never worked for me and there were far more interesting story arcs that suffered because of it, never really got better than 7/10

3 minutes ago, V01 said:

Preacher renewed for season 2 

:D

Great news.

It's very much it's own show in comparison to the written material but I absolutely love it so far.

5 hours ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

Is Attack on Titan good?

I'm not that keen on anime shows but it does look mental and interesting.

If you dislike anime because of the stereotypical tropes ('fan service', stupid non human talking animal things, perverts, nosebleeds, etc etc), you'll be fine as it doesn't have any of those things. 

What it does have in spades, though, is lots of questions and no answers. So that might be annoying to you, but otherwise it's great. 

On 30 June 2016 at 21:51, Designer1 said:

Great news.

It's very much it's own show in comparison to the written material but I absolutely love it so far.

Yep, totally different to the source material, which it has to be really, but I have a few gripes (don't read unless you're up-to-date with the show and have read the comics):

Spoiler

I really don't like this incarnation of Tulip at all, she's not sassy, she's unlikeable, for now at least.

I think it's a big mistake having Tulip sleep with Cassidy pretty much through her own choice and this early in the story. It robs us of a very climactic and emotional moment from the comic, not only between Jesse and Tulip but between Jesse and Cass. It's the ultimate betrayal of your best friend but in the show so far they aren't close enough to be best friends yet and Cass doesn't know Jesse and Tulip know each other let alone had a pretty huge thing.

I have a nasty feeling AMC are going to take it the way of The Walking Dead and heavily dilute it to make it last so they can cash in. It'll be to the detriment of the story and make no sense since the source material for both Preacher and TWD are ripe with depth and story yet (for TWD so far at least) AMC decide to ignore a of the good stuff and opt for four or five really boring episodes per season where nothing happens.

I am enjoying it for the most part so far though, honest ;)

Edited by Ginko

The Royale Family;

Watched the back catalogue of this over the last couple of weeks. Forgot how brilliant it was.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â