Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

So i see some films are being made into tv series', limitless, about a boy, rush hour etc.... Surely a Lord of The Rings series must be considered, yes the film trilogy is a lot more popular than the others mentioned but there is a lot of story missed out that they could use in a series. 

limitless works tbf its pretty good but they took the main idea from the film and took it somewhere else id say it borrows more from elementary and sherlock at times, basically a genius who can solve crimes for the FBI with the drug being the reason he's a genius

havent seen the others

Edited by villa4europe

Up to date with Better Call Saul. Nothing particularly dramatic or exciting happens but it's **** brilliant. I love it. Just such an enjoyable watch. 

Spoiler

I can't remember if they crossed paths in Breaking Bad (I don't think they did) but I've got a feeling that Mike is going to put Hector in the wheelchair...

• Like 3

On 10/04/2016 at 01:38, V01 said:

Finished Daredevil, They have to make a Punisher series now right?

There's a definite possibility.  I'm just not sure his character is rounded enough to carry his own series.  He has no life, no friends, he blows up baddies.  That'll get boring pretty quick.  I thought he was fantastic within Daredevil and should definitely be a recurring character but I wouldn't be surprised if a spin-off would be a step too far.  Maybe if he teamed up with any other anti-hero that might be enough.

52 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

BCS has been utterly fantastic. The writing is just so good.

I think Rhea Seehorn has really come into her own this season, she's a good actor and I really like the Kim character.

Would you though?

• Like 1

And I just finished the first series of Banshee.  Thankfully it does get a lot better than the first 2 episodes, starting with episode 3 funnily enough :)  Now on to the next 3.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, BOF said:

And I just finished the first series of Banshee.  Thankfully it does get a lot better than the first 2 episodes, starting with episode 3 funnily enough :)  Now on to the next 3.

for me Season 3 has some of the best and most bonkers episodes in tv history 

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

for me Season 3 has some of the best and most bonkers episodes in tv history 

Excellent.  Good to hear it doesn't trail off.

29 minutes ago, BOF said:

Excellent.  Good to hear it doesn't trail off.

Banshee is the show that keeps giving, it gets better and better as it goes on

6 minutes ago, KHV said:

Banshee is the show that keeps giving, it gets better and better as it goes on

For me, that description fits Breaking Bad.  So it'll be some feat if Banshee comes anywhere near that.

On 4/13/2016 at 11:05, JB said:

Up to date with Better Call Saul. Nothing particularly dramatic or exciting happens but it's **** brilliant. I love it. Just such an enjoyable watch. 

Hide contents

I can't remember if they crossed paths in Breaking Bad (I don't think they did) but I've got a feeling that Mike is going to put Hector in the wheelchair...

I was thinking the same with your spoiler and I'm certain that will happen. 

On 4/13/2016 at 11:05, JB said:

Reveal hidden contents

Havent watched second season as after a few episodes of season 1 it was so boring

On 13/04/2016 at 12:35, troon_villan said:

I'm not sure. Sometimes I think yeah and then other times I think she looks like a feminine bloke.

Any hole is a goal

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â