Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Watched three episodes of ARROW, last two have been abit pants am thinking of just stopping. Does it get any better or should I start on something else?

First series gets better as it goes along but never gets beyond 'good throwaway fun'. Second series gets very good. Third series is crap bar 3 or 4 good episodes, but has crossovers with the Flash which is a very good fun.

All the series suffer from being too long so have a lot of padding. It's most obvious in the third series, and the first has its baggy sections. Second series gets away with it with a good villain. It's a good 13 episode show spread over 23 basically, because US TV.

yep, exactly this.

Well mad crying mental Carrie reappeared in Homeland last night which was a downer.

As an aside the viewing figures for this series so far are abysmal with last night's episode struggling to crack the million mark

Well mad crying mental Carrie reappeared in Homeland last night which was a downer.

As an aside the viewing figures for this series so far are abysmal with last night's episode struggling to crack the million mark

I'm really enjoying this series

I'm liking Homeland now much more than I did season 2 and 3. I think that prolonged Brody-saga got rid of a lot of viewers. It's a very different show now.

• Like 1

Anyone seen Empire yet? Any good?

It's almost hollyoaks-esque bad in terms of writing and acting and yet somehow really enjoyable at the same time, my missus doesn't get mist of the references but this season has been littered with black power stuff, from symbolism to comments about Ferguson etc, it's not at the forefront but it's pretty strong

Leftovers was brilliant again tonight

Great second episode of Fargo tonight. Beautiful to look at and the story line is building really well. I really love the way it's so understated and I think it's already looking like being every bit as good as season 1 (but damn Landry, you got fat).

• Like 2

Anyone seen Empire yet? Any good?

It's almost hollyoaks-esque bad in terms of writing and acting and yet somehow really enjoyable at the same time, my missus doesn't get mist of the references but this season has been littered with black power stuff, from symbolism to comments about Ferguson etc, it's not at the forefront but it's pretty strong

Leftovers was brilliant again tonight

Yeah it is very cliché I find. But as you say pretty enjoyable. Big fan of Terrence Howard tbf.

Walking dead!! Wow!

I don't know how to do spoilers and can't be bothered to look, so I'll say this in code... Apparantly.. you know who... might not be... you know what... and the guts belong to... you know who... not... you know who.

I probably should have just looked how to do spoilers.

Anyway... Walking Dead! [emoji15]

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â