Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Watched the first episode of True Detective and found it a little slow. Gets better right?

Season 1? Give it till episode 4.

Yep. I'll stick with it then.

Told you  :P

• Like 1

I think Don made the commercial, I didn't even realise it was meant to be ambiguous. But I don't think he was smirking at the end, he was just happy at that moment as if someone had opened the fridge door momentarily.

Justified would be my pick.

Fabulous show - especially the first few seasons

Id never heard of it before until Jonny Vaughn spoke about it on talksport yesterday!

I wouldn't worry about that - as Ponky said, it's really very, very good.

Loopy family-friendly (but highly entertaining) fantasy/comedy show with the cast from Horrible Histories and a load of muppets.  The most apt description I've seen of it is "Labyrinth meets Monty Python".  It's brilliant.

Loopy family-friendly (but highly entertaining) fantasy/comedy show with the cast from Horrible Histories and a load of muppets. The most apt description I've seen of it is "Labyrinth meets Monty Python". It's brilliant.

I'm putting it on right now!

Anyone seen Episodes with Matt Le Blanc? Any good?

I watched the first 2 seasons. Haven't caught up with the rest yet.

It's decent enough. Not a classic by any stretch, and rarely laugh out loud funny. But it's worth a watch.

One of those amusing comedies as opposed to a laugh fest.

• Like 1

Anyone seen Episodes with Matt Le Blanc? Any good?

I think its very good, extremely well scripted and fair play to Matt LeBlanc - he plays 'himself' very well indeed (with tongue firmly in cheek!)

Just watching the third series which is the best yet.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â