Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

I loved Spooks too. Anyone seen the movie, is it any good?

Just saw an advert for Dragon's Den, I can't believe it's still going. Surely it's still the same thing every week.

yes and no really. In terms of what the dragons say/do ofc its the same. But business ideas always change...they have too..otherwise they wouldnt have a program to film as every business will fail. So i guess it depends what you watch it for

Edited by gharperr

So i guess it depends what you watch it for

I have to say that I mostly watch it for fuckwittery (like the bloke who couldn't understand the difference between what he owned and the company owned) but also it's nice to see some genuinely good stuff on there (even or perhaps especially if it doesn't get investment). Edited by snowychap

Finally got around to starting Homeland.

I'm about half way through the first season and it's pretty decent stuff so far.

Brody's wife though - wibble wibble.

Enjoy it.

Once season 1 is over it never gets anywhere close to that quality again.

I thought the season that aired last year was better than the first season.

I'd say it was up there. Big fan of

Peter Quinn, great character

Not sure why I spoilered this

• Like 3

Finally got around to starting Homeland.

I'm about half way through the first season and it's pretty decent stuff so far.

Brody's wife though - wibble wibble.

Enjoy it.

Once season 1 is over it never gets anywhere close to that quality again.

Oh right. Thanks...I think.

It did supposedly get better last season. But I'd stopped watching by then.

The first season is superb though, and the rest is definitely still worth watching.

• Like 2

Anyone watched gotham?

Yep 1st few episodes are slow but stay with it , gets better as it gets along , penguins is best character by far

thanks, was debating whether to watch it or not, will start it tonight I reckon

Sweet baby Jesus. Somewhere Meath_Villan has died of a heart attack. Rachel in a goalie kit right now.

Your watching the re-fapps...I take it ......great ball control 

I shall turn off the miriam o'callaghan show and tune in :D

Edited by Meath_Villan

Been watching Wayward Pines and have been enjoying it muchly. Decent cast in it too. Quite a cool concept running through it.

I saw Bosch, hammered few a few episodes but it was the same drill over and over.

Edited by Ingram85

The most recent season of Homeland was the best ever in my view. It became a completely different show.

One episode towards the end of the season was probably one of the most compelling episodes of any show I've ever seen.

• Like 1

Anyone been watching Penny Dreadful? Brilliant show

2 episodes behind but yeah i agree, seems pretty underrated with not that many people watching it but its brilliant, lots of interesting side stuff, great main cast, saying that im not convinced by the dorian gray stuff this series

2 episodes behind but yeah i agree, seems pretty underrated with not that many people watching it but its brilliant, lots of interesting side stuff, great main cast, saying that im not convinced by the dorian gray stuff this series

I had to watch 7/8 this week & I have 9 for tonight. Come the end of 8 a lot of

Side stories tie in.

I agree the Grey stuff hasn't been great but I think it's more of a set up with what's to come in 9/10. The John Clare character has always annoyed me, I'm least invested in that but it's building up.

I watched all of series 1.  I'll get around to series 2 at some point.  Eva Green is merely a bonus.

I watched all of series 1.  I'll get around to series 2 at some point.  Eva Green is merely a bonus.

She is delightful :D

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â